Reviews for The Boys Next Door
Wanchoo chapter 14 . 9/9/2009
Your story is pretty fit! Aala.
Robyn Night chapter 14 . 8/15/2009
aw, poor Rosalie! I'm so happy that she got her bracelet back with no (apparent) trouble! I'm anxious to find out what the punishment it, but not in a good way! I don't want her to have to move away from the Johnsons! Espeecially Caleb! Hope you're having a blast on your cross-country trip! I've always wanted to do one of those!
barbeegurl chapter 14 . 8/11/2009
OMG! He's gonna send her to her aunt! That is so sad and poor Seth he's trying so hard! I'm really getting into this story so please update soon!
buznuz1 chapter 14 . 8/8/2009
YES! shes not with Callum anyomre! I LOVE THIS STORY IT ROX! PLZ WRITE MORE!
buznuz1 chapter 11 . 8/8/2009
'I'm happy to be not happy', lol im not happy to be happy, lol genius! never really though about the 'the-rapist' thing, lol. Can i plz bags nate? btw i love all ur names (twilight) and ...WHY DOESN'T SHE BREAK UP WITH CALLUM ALREADY?
Fiasco Can Fly chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
Okay, how can you put the word 'shi/' in your story, but put B*? Confusion there.

Anyways, I enjoy the length of your chapters.

Very nice.

San Francisco? The Music Festival in Golden Gate Park.

It's amazing.
Aamzi chapter 14 . 8/6/2009
its such an unusual storyline... but i love the drama... and caleb being the hero... you are a really good writer! im so stuck on the story... and i really hope she ends up with caleb...he really needs to make a move :P! cant wait to read the rest! x
Silly-girl15 chapter 14 . 8/6/2009
He's sending her away! Lame.
Fiasco Can Fly chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Okay. This is it.

He owns a motorcycle.

And he's British.

Can I have him if Rose doesn't like him?:)
Fiasco Can Fly chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Awee, what a brill.

He's from London. I'm from London.

I hear a bell, match made in Heaven.

Unless he's a physco...that wouldn't be good...hmm.

Nice story so far.

And Seth? Yeah, brothers.

Can't live with em' can't live without em'.
CynicalRomantic09 chapter 14 . 8/5/2009
I just found this yesterday and I'm absolutely in love with it. It's a very cool story and really enjoyable to read. Makes me wish I'd had hot neighbor boys growing up. Hehe.

I'm happy you had Rosalie come to her senses and give Callum the boot. 'Bout damn time! :) I didn't like him from the go, though. There was something icky about him.

And I can't believe Seth is going to uproot her again. She may have made some bad choices, but she's a teenager. What did he expect when he got custody? Parenting's a full-time gig and he should have realized that with him being so smart at all. It just sucks that because of one or two rough patches that Seth is sending her away. Boo.

Hopefully, that gets rectified somehow. Becuase she's got to end up with Caleb, right? Right.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I love your story and thanks for writing it! It's fabulous :)
LaMeO1 chapter 14 . 8/4/2009
she CAN'T leave!

this was a really good chapter

and if you like to shop san fran and la are great places to do that

pm telling me what you like and i'll let you know bout places in la

update when you can hopefully soon

D
Sarah chapter 14 . 8/4/2009
OMG! I love this story so much! i just keep reading and reading more of it and it just gets better! I hope you post more nnew chapters very very soon! i am so excited to get on fiction press and read the chapters! i will be checking back soon to see if any new chapters have ben posted! keep up the good work!
Perfectly Mythical chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
cool
Wedgiee chapter 14 . 8/3/2009

she cant move away!

or maybe she can and Caleb can follow her...

that would be cool but whatever i just dont want her to leave...

good chapter