Reviews for The Boys Next Door
TheMoltenWindow chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Callum is so cute! Yay lots of cute sweet boys and one shy little girl, aw this is going to be good!

P.S. Thanx for writeing it XD
TheMoltenWindow chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
OMG! AAh he did not just do that! God I love your story, love love love!
TheMoltenWindow chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Ooh this looks like its going to be good! Great idea for a story by the way, the way you summerised it really made me want to read it :)
XxFreakingOutxX chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
You have to update soon! Im going crazy lol... i need to know what happends next! I love this story!
Wanchoo chapter 14 . 9/9/2009
Your story is pretty fit! Aala.
Robyn Night chapter 14 . 8/15/2009
aw, poor Rosalie! I'm so happy that she got her bracelet back with no (apparent) trouble! I'm anxious to find out what the punishment it, but not in a good way! I don't want her to have to move away from the Johnsons! Espeecially Caleb! Hope you're having a blast on your cross-country trip! I've always wanted to do one of those!
barbeegurl chapter 14 . 8/11/2009
OMG! He's gonna send her to her aunt! That is so sad and poor Seth he's trying so hard! I'm really getting into this story so please update soon!
buznuz1 chapter 14 . 8/8/2009
YES! shes not with Callum anyomre! I LOVE THIS STORY IT ROX! PLZ WRITE MORE!
buznuz1 chapter 11 . 8/8/2009
'I'm happy to be not happy', lol im not happy to be happy, lol genius! never really though about the 'the-rapist' thing, lol. Can i plz bags nate? btw i love all ur names (twilight) and ...WHY DOESN'T SHE BREAK UP WITH CALLUM ALREADY?
Fiasco Can Fly chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
Okay, how can you put the word 'shi/' in your story, but put B*? Confusion there.

Anyways, I enjoy the length of your chapters.

Very nice.

San Francisco? The Music Festival in Golden Gate Park.

It's amazing.
Aamzi chapter 14 . 8/6/2009
its such an unusual storyline... but i love the drama... and caleb being the hero... you are a really good writer! im so stuck on the story... and i really hope she ends up with caleb...he really needs to make a move :P! cant wait to read the rest! x
Silly-girl15 chapter 14 . 8/6/2009
He's sending her away! Lame.
Fiasco Can Fly chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Okay. This is it.

He owns a motorcycle.

And he's British.

Can I have him if Rose doesn't like him?:)
Fiasco Can Fly chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Awee, what a brill.

He's from London. I'm from London.

I hear a bell, match made in Heaven.

Unless he's a physco...that wouldn't be good...hmm.

Nice story so far.

And Seth? Yeah, brothers.

Can't live with em' can't live without em'.
CynicalRomantic09 chapter 14 . 8/5/2009
I just found this yesterday and I'm absolutely in love with it. It's a very cool story and really enjoyable to read. Makes me wish I'd had hot neighbor boys growing up. Hehe.

I'm happy you had Rosalie come to her senses and give Callum the boot. 'Bout damn time! :) I didn't like him from the go, though. There was something icky about him.

And I can't believe Seth is going to uproot her again. She may have made some bad choices, but she's a teenager. What did he expect when he got custody? Parenting's a full-time gig and he should have realized that with him being so smart at all. It just sucks that because of one or two rough patches that Seth is sending her away. Boo.

Hopefully, that gets rectified somehow. Becuase she's got to end up with Caleb, right? Right.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I love your story and thanks for writing it! It's fabulous :)
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »