Reviews for The Boys Next Door
Bri chapter 9 . 12/3/2008
aw he plays guitar? if that doesnt scream hot then i dont know what does. lol. you read twilight too? everyone i know reads it now i might actually have to start too

great story:)

Bri
moonfairy04 chapter 9 . 12/3/2008
Hope Rosie drops Callum because he sounds like a control freak. Callum is telling her who she can hang out with and what they are doing and that isn't like the Callum I liked in the beginning. Now I really want Caleb and Rosie to be together.
sooner or later its over chapter 9 . 12/3/2008
really good and Callum is WAY to possessive. but good job though :)
Has A WaywithWords chapter 9 . 12/3/2008
I do not like Callum. Yes, green eyed guys are hot, and I ADORE BRITISH ACCENTS! Thanks you, Jim Sturgess. But I want Rosie and Caleb to date! Please! Update soon!
jayniee chapter 9 . 12/3/2008
I don't trust Callum one bit, but I love Caleb. Good chapter, update soon :)
thealmightyone chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
okay i like the story but i was slightly confused on this chapter about the phone situation. Who was on the phone and who was she with in person?
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 9 . 12/3/2008
wow! well it certainly took a decade for a new chapter! BUT... i loved the update tho! i can sense the tensioonn in this little love triangle that's slowly forming! anyhoww.. update soon!

- Kay Gee
blurrylights chapter 9 . 12/3/2008
GOD! CALLUM IS ABUSIVE IDIOT! Goodness gracious...:P But this was a great chapter. Caleb really is awesome. And what is she hiding? I'm so curious...oh, and that disease thing sounds a little freaky. I LOVE CALEB! Fyi. :P Update soon!
Charlotte chapter 8 . 12/3/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
WanderingLight chapter 8 . 12/1/2008
I read this a few weeks ago, and would like to remind you to update, please?

It is really good by the way.
dream789 chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
awesome i cant wait for me
EchoedShadows chapter 8 . 11/15/2008
Loved the crab part... Can't wait to see what happens to Callum
Punk chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
I love your Story! I totally think Rosie should dump Callum and date Caleb, he's way nicer and he left Sam becuase she was being a bitch. Now that is true love :) Please update soon if you value my sanity!
funnechick chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
Well, Sam is absolutely horrible and Rosie needs to break up with Callum, right now...he's way too possessive and overbearing. He needs to go.
calli chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
isnt veterans day also remeberance day?

are you american?