Reviews for The Boys Next Door
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 26 . 11/17/2013
Finally! When I realized you updated I was so excited! It makes me happy when my much loved older stories are updated. I must say. You have made this all the more interesting. Now Rose has to deal with a pair of enemies that are not a force to be reckoned with. Keep on writing!
BoundaryBreaker chapter 26 . 11/12/2013
Well, that certainly was a long wait. But even for a quick write, that was a very satisfying chapter and I'm still waiting, no matter how long.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/10/2013
asdlfkj omg that Callum... creep D:
It is definitely not the end of Callum and Sam...
I feel like Rosie's going to be the one suffering in the end... Caleb :(
Tataytay chapter 26 . 11/5/2013
Omg continue please I'm in love with this story and I really want to know what happens next
brinalovesyouxx chapter 26 . 11/5/2013
YOU'RE BACK! Ahhhh I've missed this story so much! I'm really happy with what's been happening lately and really curious as to what Callum's up to.. Hmm.. Well thanks for updating :) hope to see another one soon! :D xx
mylittleprincess chapter 26 . 11/4/2013
I hate Callum and Sam so much, update please.
Slm93 chapter 26 . 11/4/2013
Still loving it even though there hasn't been regular updates
nanina15 chapter 26 . 11/4/2013
You updated! No waaay, I thought you completely forgot about this. And loved this chapter, I kinda hope Callum will get hit by a bus or something.. I really hate him.
Update soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
Can u update already?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
I can't stand controlling people.. I really don't like Seth
renegade01 chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
I'm glad I finally caught up on this story. I love how easy it is to read ans Caleb and Rosie connect really well ;-)
Guest chapter 25 . 8/7/2013
How long does it take you to post?
lilacflower2 chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
I BLOODY LOVED IT!You should see my fangirliness right now! I'm like a humming bird with quickly flapping legs as well! i just...OH MI GERSH
lilacflower2 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
oh my gosh, what a shitty moment xD I love it xD (also, sorry, too lazy to sign in right now. too busy reading. loving the story, and btw, love how ur writing style is almost exactly like mine. I feel much better about it now XD)
BookReader88 chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
:DDD I love it _ c: I can't wait till the next chapter and I completely understand about thinking summer would make it easier, whew I miss the days when Summer seemed to last forever and I was always bored, but oh well...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope It is wonderful! _ I give u some of the only cake I like (and I only like 2 types of cakes! ;D )
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »