Reviews for The Boys Next Door
mylittleprincess chapter 26 . 11/4/2013
I hate Callum and Sam so much, update please.
Slm93 chapter 26 . 11/4/2013
Still loving it even though there hasn't been regular updates
nanina15 chapter 26 . 11/4/2013
You updated! No waaay, I thought you completely forgot about this. And loved this chapter, I kinda hope Callum will get hit by a bus or something.. I really hate him.
Update soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
Can u update already?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
I can't stand controlling people.. I really don't like Seth
renegade01 chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
I'm glad I finally caught up on this story. I love how easy it is to read ans Caleb and Rosie connect really well ;-)
Guest chapter 25 . 8/7/2013
How long does it take you to post?
lilacflower2 chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
I BLOODY LOVED IT!You should see my fangirliness right now! I'm like a humming bird with quickly flapping legs as well! i just...OH MI GERSH
lilacflower2 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
oh my gosh, what a shitty moment xD I love it xD (also, sorry, too lazy to sign in right now. too busy reading. loving the story, and btw, love how ur writing style is almost exactly like mine. I feel much better about it now XD)
BookReader88 chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
:DDD I love it _ c: I can't wait till the next chapter and I completely understand about thinking summer would make it easier, whew I miss the days when Summer seemed to last forever and I was always bored, but oh well...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope It is wonderful! _ I give u some of the only cake I like (and I only like 2 types of cakes! ;D )
BurstofPassion chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
So, so great. I think what Jayden said about kissing not being how you're supposed to play guitar was very funny. I laughed for a moment there. How many chapters do you plan in this story being? And what will school be like?
BurstofPassion chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Aww, the ending...that is sooo sweeet...
BurstofPassion chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Callum is just...too perfect. I still like Caleb better.
BurstofPassion chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Did you make their names similar on purpose? Caleb, Callum? I still like Caleb better, tho.
BurstofPassion chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Seth punched Caleb! What will the parents think?
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »