Reviews for The Boys Next Door
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 25 . 7/2/2013
I cannot guess what is going to happen at school. Probably a lot of drama. I am just ecstatic that you updated! Continue writing!
BoundaryBreaker chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
Wow. I legitamately thought this was the end of the story until I read the A/N.
And now it just seems like purely adorable fluff. And I really liked it, so yay! I await your next update, very impatiently. :3
Hayit'Serenity chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
OMG! I LO LOV LOVE! This story! Especially Rosie's and Caleb's relationship! Update SUPER! Soon please! Hayit'sSerenity
WhiteTigress27 chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
I love the story :-)
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 25 . 6/30/2013
I have a feeling Callum will catch her at school alone :0 but I really liked this chapter. Really cute :)
Update soon so school can start!
xoxChattyTatixox chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
Awww is was fluffy and cute! Loved It! AND HAPPY BELATED!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 25 . 6/30/2013
Ahhhhh thank you thank you thank you! I'm so happy now that you've finally posted! This scene is so sweet and funny! Especially when Jayden caught then kissing! Hahaha
As for what might happen at school, I think that Callum is gonna harass her even more to the point of getting expelled? But then there wouldn't be any thrill so I don't really know. But I have a feeling that he's gonna be there. That, or Seth will find out about Rosie and Caleb - where I hope he doesn't over react TOO MUCH!

Other than that, thanks again for the lovely chapter and I definitely look forward to what's happening next. Keep up the awesome work! :D xx
Zero Skye chapter 24 . 3/30/2013
This was a really sweet chapter. but there was only one problem. The last sentence.

'Then, before I could fully comprehend what was happening, Caleb moved closer and closer before placing a hand on my cheek and softly and slowly kissing me under the starry night.'

it should be 'And softly and slowly KISSED me under the starry night' not 'kissing'

other than that it was a sweet heart warming chapter. really loved it.
yeoz chapter 24 . 3/23/2013
:D... it's just so bloody amazing, i really can't wait till you update, i can't even describe how amazing you are and what an awesome writer you are. :)
Guest chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
; ;righ! FINALLLLLLLLLLY! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA YAYAYAY!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
there so sweet together . it was worth the wait. cant wait for more im so hooked on this story.
mylittleprincess chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
yeeeeeeees! thank you :).
DrunkOnImagination chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
(I'm just going to make up words here) That was the awesomest, bestest and cutest chapter so far :)
brinalovesyouxx chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
OMG yay! That was definitely worth the wait! Ahhhhhhh I'm so happy they FINALLY kiss! Gosh, so perfect. I love the way you wrote it. A big build up and then the sweet innocent kiss at the end. Love it!
Keep up the awesome work! :D xx
bombshellbecky chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
oh my gosh, i love it! They fianlly kiissssseeedddd :))))))) it was worth the wait... just please don't make us wait that long again lol. oh my gosh, i started squealing when i saw that you updated my sister looked at me like 'what the...' soon!
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »