Reviews for The Boys Next Door
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
When my friend and I read the ending part when they kissed we actually screamed out loud and I started jumping up and down XD FINALLY they kiss and it was perfect 3 amazing job and update asap (:
Juliet Rivera chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
Great Chapter! This should be published soon! And update as soon as possible, I cant wait till the next update!
CyberBonnie95 chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
Yaay! I'm so glad that you updated. Now that I actually have time to read, everyone seems to be posting less frequently. Just my luck I guess, haha. I love your style of writing, the emotion, characters, just everything. You really make me lose myself in the story and when I am done reading I need a second to get back to reality. Also, HE FINALLY KISSED HER! YAY :D
CRSmith chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
It was awesome! I feel like I'm in love with Jayden. Was that the last chapter? Please tell me no!
BookReader88 chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
FINALLY! Thank u thank u thank u! I promised myself that i would scream as soon as u updated and if i was in school when u updated then i would get up and do a little dance in front of everybody (One footed because I'm on crutches) thankfully i was at home and so i scream. It took me a while to review because i had to read the last part over and over again! ur the amazing one! Thank u Thank u Thank u again!
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
Oh my gosh, finally! The moment we've been waiting for... lol
Juliet Rivera chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
Update! You should publish this someday it's awesome!
Noon Breeze chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
I've been reading this nonstop for about 26 hours… oops. (: that includes staying up till 2 by accident with the motto of 'just one more chapter, just one more chapter'…

Then I finished, and my sleep-addled brain stared blankly at the fact that there was no next arrow at the bottom of my screen.

Then I almost swore out loud and woke up my family, because DAMN GIRL YOU WERE ABOUT TO GET TO THE LOVE SCENES AND I ADORE LOVE CONFESSIONS

I MEAN COME ON

DID YOU DO THAT TO ME ON PURPOSE

HONESTLY

HAVE A HEART WOMAN

and please update soon, or I may spontaneously combust of sheer anticipation (: thank you for writing such a fabulous, well-plotted story! I applaud you (:

Noon Breeze
Caverage chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
Da'wwww, theyre both so cute when they get all shy... Well I like this little thing you have going on and hope you can continue it and update soon ! Btw, it really pains me when rose is stupid and let's herself get hurt as If she never stands up for herself but hey, maybe that's just her personality.
ImABelieber chapter 23 . 2/21/2013
I absolutely love this story !
AHHHHHH! I almost went crazy when it seemed like his answer was that it wasnt important ! AHH!
I can't wait for the next chapter ! totally need to know what is going to happen between them !
Update soon !
brinalovesyouxx chapter 23 . 2/21/2013
Oooh I sense tension! Things are getting hotter and hotter! It's like a huge build up and the Seth comes in.. Haha well I can't wait for the next chapter! And good luck on your exams :D xx
BookReader88 chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
I think you ended it with the perfect cliff hanger but i'm dying to get more into Caleb's mind so plz hurry. love the intimacy of the chapter and the chapter it self, i screamed when i saw you updated and got to this right away! thank u! :D
mylittleprincess chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
great couple ( Caleb & Rose),update soon:)
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
Great chapter! My only issue with it is Caleb and Rosie's constantly have these deep conversations about the past and they get so close but then it falls apart again. So maybe in the next chapter have their relationship actually go somewhere. Other than that, I really love this story! :)
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
Haha can't wait for the update! Caleb is still awesome!
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »