Reviews for The Boys Next Door
Guest chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
there so sweet together . it was worth the wait. cant wait for more im so hooked on this story.
mylittleprincess chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
yeeeeeeees! thank you :).
flep chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
(I'm just going to make up words here) That was the awesomest, bestest and cutest chapter so far :)
brinalovesyouxx chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
OMG yay! That was definitely worth the wait! Ahhhhhhh I'm so happy they FINALLY kiss! Gosh, so perfect. I love the way you wrote it. A big build up and then the sweet innocent kiss at the end. Love it!
Keep up the awesome work! :D xx
bombshellbecky chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
oh my gosh, i love it! They fianlly kiissssseeedddd :))))))) it was worth the wait... just please don't make us wait that long again lol. oh my gosh, i started squealing when i saw that you updated my sister looked at me like 'what the...' soon!
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
When my friend and I read the ending part when they kissed we actually screamed out loud and I started jumping up and down XD FINALLY they kiss and it was perfect 3 amazing job and update asap (:
Juliet Rivera chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
Great Chapter! This should be published soon! And update as soon as possible, I cant wait till the next update!
CyberBonnie95 chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
Yaay! I'm so glad that you updated. Now that I actually have time to read, everyone seems to be posting less frequently. Just my luck I guess, haha. I love your style of writing, the emotion, characters, just everything. You really make me lose myself in the story and when I am done reading I need a second to get back to reality. Also, HE FINALLY KISSED HER! YAY :D
CRSmith chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
It was awesome! I feel like I'm in love with Jayden. Was that the last chapter? Please tell me no!
BookReader88 chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
FINALLY! Thank u thank u thank u! I promised myself that i would scream as soon as u updated and if i was in school when u updated then i would get up and do a little dance in front of everybody (One footed because I'm on crutches) thankfully i was at home and so i scream. It took me a while to review because i had to read the last part over and over again! ur the amazing one! Thank u Thank u Thank u again!
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
Oh my gosh, finally! The moment we've been waiting for... lol
Juliet Rivera chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
Update! You should publish this someday it's awesome!
Noon Breeze chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
I've been reading this nonstop for about 26 hours… oops. (: that includes staying up till 2 by accident with the motto of 'just one more chapter, just one more chapter'…

Then I finished, and my sleep-addled brain stared blankly at the fact that there was no next arrow at the bottom of my screen.

Then I almost swore out loud and woke up my family, because DAMN GIRL YOU WERE ABOUT TO GET TO THE LOVE SCENES AND I ADORE LOVE CONFESSIONS

I MEAN COME ON

DID YOU DO THAT TO ME ON PURPOSE

HONESTLY

HAVE A HEART WOMAN

and please update soon, or I may spontaneously combust of sheer anticipation (: thank you for writing such a fabulous, well-plotted story! I applaud you (:

Noon Breeze
Caverage chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
Da'wwww, theyre both so cute when they get all shy... Well I like this little thing you have going on and hope you can continue it and update soon ! Btw, it really pains me when rose is stupid and let's herself get hurt as If she never stands up for herself but hey, maybe that's just her personality.
ImABelieber chapter 23 . 2/21/2013
I absolutely love this story !
AHHHHHH! I almost went crazy when it seemed like his answer was that it wasnt important ! AHH!
I can't wait for the next chapter ! totally need to know what is going to happen between them !
Update soon !