Reviews for The Boys Next Door
brinalovesyouxx chapter 23 . 2/21/2013
Oooh I sense tension! Things are getting hotter and hotter! It's like a huge build up and the Seth comes in.. Haha well I can't wait for the next chapter! And good luck on your exams :D xx
BookReader88 chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
I think you ended it with the perfect cliff hanger but i'm dying to get more into Caleb's mind so plz hurry. love the intimacy of the chapter and the chapter it self, i screamed when i saw you updated and got to this right away! thank u! :D
mylittleprincess chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
great couple ( Caleb & Rose),update soon:)
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
Great chapter! My only issue with it is Caleb and Rosie's constantly have these deep conversations about the past and they get so close but then it falls apart again. So maybe in the next chapter have their relationship actually go somewhere. Other than that, I really love this story! :)
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
Haha can't wait for the update! Caleb is still awesome!
flep chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
I am at a wedding and that has really cheered me up. (you see, I don't really like weddings)

I loved the part where Rosie shot back Calebs words. I just adore people who do that.

And one last thing: WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT THERE? I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW IF CALEB IS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING GOOD OR BAD...
Prince Duckling chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
O.O PLEASE UPDATE SOOOON! Like, RIGHT NOW!
mylittleprincess chapter 22 . 2/19/2013
i love your story soooooo much, please update soon:)
BookReader88 chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
o i have so many theories of whats going to happen i can't wait
flep chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
I'm really sad that's the end of the chapter, even though it's 5000 words long :) I guess TBND is too good.

Anyway, when I found out abot Caleb, I was really shocked. And I mean shocked. If I were a squash-and-stretch cartoon, my jaw would have hit the ground ;)

Update Soon!
twilightwinter chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
I love it!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
Wow, the story of Bailey really surprised me.. Which im guessing is kind of your goal. This chapter made me laugh and feel sympathy for Seth and Caleb.. Its a really well written chapter and i cant wait for the next.
Keep up the awesome work! :D xx
bombshellbecky chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
I LOVE THAT CALEB HAS A PAST. IT MAKES HIM SEEM MORE REAL, CAUSE HONESTLY WHAT GUY IS HOT AND SWEET AND CARING AND HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG IN THERE PAST? I ALSO LOVE IT WHEN NATE AND JAYDEN ARE IN THE CHAPTERS, THEY LIGHTEN THE MOOD A LIL BIT! POOR BAILEY, DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA BRING HER BACK? THAT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING TWIST, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S WHEN (OR IF) ROSIE AND CALEB ARE DATING?! IDK, EITHER WAY GREAT STORY, GREAT CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :))))))))))
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
I'm almost in tears when I read every new chapter! You make every chapter important and just so good. All I'm thinking about Rosie and Caleb: JUST KISS HER ALREADY!

Well I can't wait for her to go to school and for some more drama :P

Update soon :3
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
I still think Caleb is awesome but it's pretty amusing to think of him as a "player" :)
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »