Reviews for The Boys Next Door
DrunkOnImagination chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
I am at a wedding and that has really cheered me up. (you see, I don't really like weddings)

I loved the part where Rosie shot back Calebs words. I just adore people who do that.

And one last thing: WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT THERE? I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW IF CALEB IS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING GOOD OR BAD...
danibrou1214 chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
O.O PLEASE UPDATE SOOOON! Like, RIGHT NOW!
mylittleprincess chapter 22 . 2/19/2013
i love your story soooooo much, please update soon:)
BookReader88 chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
o i have so many theories of whats going to happen i can't wait
DrunkOnImagination chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
I'm really sad that's the end of the chapter, even though it's 5000 words long :) I guess TBND is too good.

Anyway, when I found out abot Caleb, I was really shocked. And I mean shocked. If I were a squash-and-stretch cartoon, my jaw would have hit the ground ;)

Update Soon!
twilightwinter chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
I love it!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
Wow, the story of Bailey really surprised me.. Which im guessing is kind of your goal. This chapter made me laugh and feel sympathy for Seth and Caleb.. Its a really well written chapter and i cant wait for the next.
Keep up the awesome work! :D xx
bombshellbecky chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
I LOVE THAT CALEB HAS A PAST. IT MAKES HIM SEEM MORE REAL, CAUSE HONESTLY WHAT GUY IS HOT AND SWEET AND CARING AND HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG IN THERE PAST? I ALSO LOVE IT WHEN NATE AND JAYDEN ARE IN THE CHAPTERS, THEY LIGHTEN THE MOOD A LIL BIT! POOR BAILEY, DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA BRING HER BACK? THAT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING TWIST, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S WHEN (OR IF) ROSIE AND CALEB ARE DATING?! IDK, EITHER WAY GREAT STORY, GREAT CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :))))))))))
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
I'm almost in tears when I read every new chapter! You make every chapter important and just so good. All I'm thinking about Rosie and Caleb: JUST KISS HER ALREADY!

Well I can't wait for her to go to school and for some more drama :P

Update soon :3
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
I still think Caleb is awesome but it's pretty amusing to think of him as a "player" :)
bombshellbecky chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
I LOVE IT WHEN NATE AND JAYDEN ARE IN THE CHAPTERS. BUT I ALSO LOVE IT WHEN ROSIE AND CALEB ARE ALONE, JUST UPDATE SOON PLEEEAAASSSEEEE! I think Bailey is a girl that he liked but she was dating someone else, so they went behind bailey's bf's back and then something huge happened or something and everyone found out...? idk, hope you update like soon preferably now!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
The suspense is killing me! Great chapter though :) ahh i just love the idea of Caleb and Rose 3 but Bailey sure is a mystery... An ex girlfriend maybe? Or someone he use to go after while Bailey already had a boyfriend? Like Rose and Callum..
Anyways, as always, awesome chapter! Cant wait for the next :D xx
Rose5936 chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
Wow..first off your such a great writer! And i really hope caleb and rose end up together though i think she needs to start trusting him more..its clear hes whipped by her! And i hope this bailey girl doesnt ruin anything!
imperfectlyokay chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
Oooooh... The plot thickens! Sorry no better review but im sleepy and I have a math class in half an hour! But great chapter, it had almost everything from sexual tension to self realisation to a cliffhanger.
bombshellbecky chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
PLEASEUP DATE SOON, I JUST STARTED READING IT TODAY AND FINISHED TODAY. SO GOOD! I LOVE WHEN NATE AND JAY ARE IN IT, THEY'RE FUNNY AND ADORABLE. AND CALEB IS JUST... GAHH, YOU CAN'T HELP BUT LOVE HIM! BAILEY MUST BE REAL INTERSTING I MEAN SARA, NATE AND JAYDEN MENTIONED, SOOO IDK? JUST HOPE SHE DOENS'T INTERFERE WITH ROLEB... OR CASE... OR CALMERIE... OR YOU GET WHAT MEAN! I LOVE IT!
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »