Reviews for The Boys Next Door
bombshellbecky chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
I LOVE IT WHEN NATE AND JAYDEN ARE IN THE CHAPTERS. BUT I ALSO LOVE IT WHEN ROSIE AND CALEB ARE ALONE, JUST UPDATE SOON PLEEEAAASSSEEEE! I think Bailey is a girl that he liked but she was dating someone else, so they went behind bailey's bf's back and then something huge happened or something and everyone found out...? idk, hope you update like soon preferably now!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
The suspense is killing me! Great chapter though :) ahh i just love the idea of Caleb and Rose 3 but Bailey sure is a mystery... An ex girlfriend maybe? Or someone he use to go after while Bailey already had a boyfriend? Like Rose and Callum..
Anyways, as always, awesome chapter! Cant wait for the next :D xx
Rose5936 chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
Wow..first off your such a great writer! And i really hope caleb and rose end up together though i think she needs to start trusting him more..its clear hes whipped by her! And i hope this bailey girl doesnt ruin anything!
imperfectlyokay chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
Oooooh... The plot thickens! Sorry no better review but im sleepy and I have a math class in half an hour! But great chapter, it had almost everything from sexual tension to self realisation to a cliffhanger.
bombshellbecky chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
PLEASEUP DATE SOON, I JUST STARTED READING IT TODAY AND FINISHED TODAY. SO GOOD! I LOVE WHEN NATE AND JAY ARE IN IT, THEY'RE FUNNY AND ADORABLE. AND CALEB IS JUST... GAHH, YOU CAN'T HELP BUT LOVE HIM! BAILEY MUST BE REAL INTERSTING I MEAN SARA, NATE AND JAYDEN MENTIONED, SOOO IDK? JUST HOPE SHE DOENS'T INTERFERE WITH ROLEB... OR CASE... OR CALMERIE... OR YOU GET WHAT MEAN! I LOVE IT!
twilightwinter chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
Love love love pkw
pandachick97 chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
Omgggg update sooon:3
BookReader88 chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
NO NO NO NO NO! You can't just end it like that! i mean you can and u did but i am about to go crazy and my family is ready to kill me for saying things like... "im going to die if she doesn't update soon!" no joke. other than that love the chapter, love nate and jay, dying for rosie and caleb's first kiss
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
It's killing me DX I'm just waiting for Caleb and rose to kiss already! But I know everything will happen it time... I'm guessing Bailey is a dark part of Caleb's past? Maybe he cheated? Stole somebody's girlfriend? Update soon!
bombshellbecky chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
i know i'm really late on voting but i hope its caleb!
Morgan chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
Nice chap :) Caleb and Rosie are soo good together :) bailey ex girlfriend ?
Loved having more of Nate and jayden in this chap :)
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
Yeah Jared and Nate are pretty awesome...
flep chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
I loved the "Doctors don't know crap" it was really funny :) Sounds like something I would say.

Anyway, I think Bailey is someone who had a boyfriend, but Caleb pursued her anyway. but then again, that's not Calebs style, so I think she led him on and then he found out she had a bf?

I dunno... :/
axiotea chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
yeeeeeyyy! i dont think there are any holes, or at least, not as far as i can see. this story in really good and i want you to update please quick( in case you didnt notice this is motivation for you to get over your writers block) so yeah, please update and please please do it as quick as you can.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
love the chapter, please udate asap
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »