Reviews for The Boys Next Door
Morgan chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
Great chapter! Was not
Expecting a storm to hit just like that! Seth going out sounded a little scary :/ Caleb must have been so happy to have Rosie back! Love their interactions! Caleb's awesome so understanding of Rosie :) hopefully she can stay with Seth now :)
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
When I saw that you updated I was practically squealing and jumping up and down XD It was a really good chapter :) I love aunt suzie ("good choice") haha
I love Caleb and Rosie's interactions in this chapter and I can understand why she was having those flashbacks of Callum :( And it was so sweet how Caleb understands her so well! I can't wait for another update (hence the fan girling screams :P) hope you over come your writers block and keep up the AMAZING work!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
Hiiii :) this is a sweet chapter, very nice. I mean, interaction between brother and sister still standd strong because they care for each other even though the way things turned out wasnt in Rosie's liking. Aunt Suzie is awesome. She is the fun aunt and love to embarrass Rose from what ive read so far haha. The ending of this chapter is awesome, like, the reassurance that Caleb was safe and she could always depend on him is like a big step for Rosie and i find it cool :3
umm maybe something could happen to Seth? Like he could go missing or something and badly injured and while everyone is looking for him rose and caleb could use that time to somewhat bond and become even closer? Or if he's injured then the Johnson boys can help rose and aunt suzie look after him.. Making what u said about nate and jay being in the chapter more often :).
That's my help for your writers block i guess...

I went on that ride only once, but it was very awesome...

Keep it up, cant wsit for next chapter! :D xx
Ecgoude chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
I love it try to update asap please! And I think I am in love...with Caleb!
foreversummer92 chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
i absolutely love this story! please update soon! question: are you going to post pictures of the characters?
BoundaryBreaker chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
We don't actually know a whole lot about Caleb's past, I don't think. I mean, we know all about Rose and Seth, and a little bit about Suzie, and a little bit about Callum, but the Johnsons are kind of a mystery.
May just be me having a memory lapse or something, but I dunno.
Another thought, we kind of always see the helping, confident, happy side of Caleb. Does he have a hurting side? Does Caleb ever just sit in his room in depression, staring at the wall?

Ahem. Good chapter, I like the way you portrayed Sandy. I live in Southwest Ohio, so we pretty much just got wind. And a sprinkling of rain. I have no idea how bad it was on the coast, and if it was like that, I'm happy that it wasn't a total disaster.
Fay Fibonacci chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
I love Lenny. Period.
daisyxduck chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
this chapter was awesome! I hope Seth is alright, but Aunty Suzie's house better be totalled so they have to stay!
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
Caleb is so sweet! If only he was real... Lol anyway, can we know if there's any kissing or anything coming up soon...?
DrunkOnImagination chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
Throughout the chapter I was whispering "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss" in my mind. Too bad they didn't, but interactions are better than nothing! :)

Questions? I don't think I have any... I mean, I think you've covered everything pretty well.
Ghostie chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
Hi me again. Please update! I keep checking for updates every few hours (sounds weird I know), but maybe u could do a bit more about Callum kidnapping Caleb, and rose agrees to hand herself into him instead of Caleb, cause she loves him. Or how rose is going to stay at aunt suzie's permanently, and Caleb decides to rescue her because he can't live without her? Just a few ideas, but I'm sure u have many more amazing ones :D
Kyashii chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
THAT GUY IS NO GOOD FOR YOU ROSE! I hope she figures it out soon, or that at least the brothers help! I have a bad feelling about their date...
Kyashii chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Urgh, Callum is becoming scarier and scarier. He seems to be the type that is hot and cold, loving then abusive. Stay away from him, Rose!
On the positive, those three brothers could be the ones to save her!
Kyashii chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Ugh, jealousy rears his ugly green head. I hope that Rose will be okay about Callum-he sounds like the type who might get scary. But, on the plus side, Caleb is free! Ha ha!
Kyashii chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
I hope Rose is okay! On a side note, I understand Sam's reaction. Rose is definitely having a crush on Caleb (which both the two girls know), so Sam is doing what she thinks is the best things to make Caleb stay with her. Unfortunately, jealousy is really not attractive to a guy!
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »