Reviews for One Year Stand
Varjo chapter 21 . 3/5
X_X Omg... I love this story so much!
Wickedforlife chapter 3 . 2/17
A mafia boss named kevin lee? Really? And do you know how common that name is? In 5th grade we had Kevin Lees in the same classroom.
chimerica chapter 21 . 2/3
I loved this story. Now to stalk your profile and hope you've written spin-offs featuring some of the other characters, like Logan or Ben! :)
chimerica chapter 16 . 2/3
Honestly, I love Logan. He justs becomes more and more lovable with every chapter. But he definitely isn't right for our bubble tea fanatic. Nope, Logan is more suited for Rita. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 1/2
Is Kevin Lee an actual person? Or is he just a fictional character? Someone please answer!

Also, near the ending (chapters 19-20), does Kevin shoot Jess and then shoot Sean Kenza, while he's in shock? Does Sean Kenza or Ben Kenza die? (In Chapter 21 Jessica says "...Does Ben Kenza want revenge?...", meaning he's still alive, but you don't actually explain.

Despite these little confusing parts for me, I still loved reading this story and think you are an amazing writer. The way your writing flows is just magnificent and I'll be sure to check some of your other stories. Keep up the great work!
Belly boo1099 chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
no offence but yeah your right not my favourite ending but good none the less. I quite loved reading this story, i had trouble putting it down. the necklace rule was pretty cool and creative! Also i was wandering if they was going to make a sequel (i doubt it but...) you know about their married life and the baby and such. but anyway lovely story, keep on writting!
Eliza chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
This had me bawling tears.
The plot is A. I love the way you write the characters, revealing them through their personalities and humorous banter. Yet, you still kept the drama! Overall one of my favorite stories. I wish you wrote a sequel!
Nothing But A Dreamer chapter 21 . 10/18/2013
All the feels... MY Heart is beating like crazy... This story is so good. I thoroughly enjoyed it.. I LOVE YOU AUTHOR!
yep chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
oh my how long is Jessica going to lock herself in Kevin's house? doesn't she have her mother and her job to worry about?
yep chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
so funny I love Jessica and Kevin LEE... is he Korean? mixed with white maybe?
SkyBlue1309 chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Absolutely loved this story. S funny I was laughing constantly n I loved ur characterization. Amazing :) well done
Anna chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
How did he know her name?
Guest chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
Whoa, this ending really SUCKS.

Worst ending in the history of story endings. Wow...
Guest chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
This story was like a dramatic soap opera with an extremely unrealistic plotline.

The writing style is incredibly childish and the characters are overly naive and cliche. Overall a waste of time to read and soooo incredibly overdone that it's comparable to...daytime television! (Oh, the horror, right?)

You're not a totally sucky writer, but you could definitely use some improvement.
Angelbaby1991 chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
Great Story! I really enjoyed reading this.
808 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »