Reviews for One Year Stand
The Professionals chapter 21 . 2/18/2010
OMG! It was so cute! I loved this story! Jess is absolutely adorable and Kevin sounds just about perfect! Awesome job on the story!
Replenish chapter 21 . 2/15/2010
WOW...Wow!

I hope you never take off this story.
charliej chapter 21 . 2/13/2010
Hi! I really liked your story. She was so funny and he was so sexy and mysterious. Glad they got together in the end and hope that the really did live happily ever after - silly, right? Because they aren't real, but ...
jessie0754 chapter 21 . 2/4/2010
Hahaha, that was fun :) I got a little confused during the shooting bit (was someone else holding her? I thought Logan was holding Jess, so I thought Logan died-but yes, that manoevre was clever :D cold-hearted, but clever). I enjoyed the story :D thanks!
ohspastic chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
is it just me, or is chapter five and chapter three the exact same chapter and there's one chapter missing? *cries*

WELPS, great story so far! i'm gonna try read on and fill in the missing chapter... :( i love jess's personality!
TemptedByLaNuit chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
*scowls*

Logan is such an ass.

Also, Kevin? Did he *honestly* expect her to wear her to wear the necklace after he pulled his 'I'm ditching you to marry someone else' stunt?

*shakes head*

He's such an idiot.
TemptedByLaNuit chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
*grins*

She may be ditzy, but I love her already.
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 21 . 1/24/2010
I could never trust Kevin again. I would be like, I know you're gay, Ryan, but we're getting hitched. Bwah ha.

But anyway.

This was amazing. I actually was like, I'm going to read the first chapter of this just to get a feel and then go do my homework (which, btw, i really need to do. I suck), and then I was totally sucked it. AMAZING, as I said!

I'm gonna go to your profile and look at your other stories and your favorites now in hopes of finding something else equally as AMAZING to read!

-aka.
natalie chapter 21 . 1/11/2010
ohh myy god!(insert girlish high pitched squeal here),,its was so adorable,,i was grinning like an idiot when i finished it n i swear i saw my sister giving me weird looks whenever i started laughing too loudly,,u shd totally try n get it published ,,loved it,,keep up the good work,,u have a future as a very entertaining writer,,loved kevin(insert dreamy sigh)wish i had one for me too,,just continue writing ok,,.
kaydot chapter 15 . 1/10/2010
Not only was this a lovely, sweet story. But it was written really well too (: There are some stories that would we fantastic... If they were written better. Haha, it makes me wanna go date some mafia boss. ;)
E. M. Isle chapter 21 . 1/9/2010
really sweet story, i extremely enjoyed reading it!
lilxseeker chapter 21 . 12/31/2009
wow wow wow i love this story! haha with the whole mafia business and everything! amazing job!
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 21 . 12/30/2009
! Great story!
IHEARTU chapter 21 . 12/25/2009
soo cutee loll :)
Your Execution chapter 21 . 12/24/2009
aw I love the end so muuch. AH its awesome. the entire story..is love...

:D