Reviews for One Year Stand
Sarahj259 chapter 20 . 4/12/2009
AW
Jovial chapter 20 . 4/11/2009
It's weird how I'm hooked to this story. It's not the most well written, but it's moving. I'm glad I haven't given up on this.

Thanks for updating :)
MiseryLovedHer chapter 20 . 4/10/2009
oh no :( i hope they end up together. cause that's just tragic.

can t wait for the next chapt!
akaCHEEKS chapter 20 . 4/9/2009
um wow. it was actually pretty good at the end man. wow.
october lies chapter 18 . 4/8/2009
aww

this chapter was especially adorable.

"Now, tell me what just went on in that little bunny brain of yours" - that line really hit home for me. for a little over a year now, my boyfriend has been saying things like "of yours". such as, "what do you think about in that little girl brain of yours", "what are you hiding in that purse of yours", etc. before this chapter, i never really noticed how affectionate it truly was. :] and i loved it.
Pretzal chapter 20 . 4/8/2009
OMFG! Please undate I want a happy ending!
gothhoties4eva13 chapter 20 . 4/8/2009
i don't like sad endings. *sniff sniff*
Let'sHaveATeaParty chapter 20 . 4/8/2009
PLEASE TO GOD UPDATE IMMEDIATLY! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS STORY. SORRY IF I SOUND STARKERISH, BUT I AM A BIG REDING FAN AND YOURS IS REALLY GOOD. BUT GET THEM BACK TOGETHER SOON, I BEG OF YOU!

-xoxo
Only4Miken chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
Way to make me cry. That was so much. He can't just walk out like that. I will be so upset if he does. update soon.
inkybetterdays chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
I knew she wasn't dead! Although the pregnant thing came as a surprise. Anyway, I feel so bad for Kevin right now! He obviously still loves her and she loves him. They deserve to be together!
xoxluurve chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
oh my gosh, are you seriously making Kevin leave?

no. just... no. my heart is breaking. :( he can't be stupid like that and LEAVE HER. what about his KID?

WHAT ABOUT HER?

update soon (;
arya-v chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
OMG!i really love your story!i hope that things can get cleared up with kevin and jess. i really dont know if i was in a situation like that i would react the same or differently. i just hope that love really defeats every problem because then what would be the point of dreaming? Keep it up and update soon.
princessarielle3 chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
That can't be the ending. It was so openended.
pandaS2 chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
awesome story so far! this is one of the most entertaining fictionpress plots i have ever read update soon!
BoredomKills0620 chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
YEAH! :D I was totally right! My tummy's flopping all over the place, haha. Though it's both for the awesome fluffy feelings Kevin and his love for Jess give me /and/ for his obvious remorse :( Poor Kevin. Psh, forgetting him is totally not the best option. Oh my gosh, I was about to have a heart attack or something because I thought this was the end. Then you said it wasn't, so I'm calm... I'm good... *Deep breaths* And whoa! Baby! :D Yay! Kevin is totally happy about it. But when did we find out she was pregnant? D: Was it just this chapter? When she told Kevin he got her pregnant, I was like, "WHAT?" And I didn't catch that that's what the "fat" thing was talking about until she said her pregnant friend was "fat" too. How did she go like... three months without knowing she was pregnant? I think I need to go back and read, haha. I'd like to for cute moments like the snow scene anyway ;) AH, this was so awesome! I can't wait for the last chapter!

God bless,