Reviews for One Year Stand
pandaS2 chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
awesome story so far! this is one of the most entertaining fictionpress plots i have ever read update soon!
BoredomKills0620 chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
YEAH! :D I was totally right! My tummy's flopping all over the place, haha. Though it's both for the awesome fluffy feelings Kevin and his love for Jess give me /and/ for his obvious remorse :( Poor Kevin. Psh, forgetting him is totally not the best option. Oh my gosh, I was about to have a heart attack or something because I thought this was the end. Then you said it wasn't, so I'm calm... I'm good... *Deep breaths* And whoa! Baby! :D Yay! Kevin is totally happy about it. But when did we find out she was pregnant? D: Was it just this chapter? When she told Kevin he got her pregnant, I was like, "WHAT?" And I didn't catch that that's what the "fat" thing was talking about until she said her pregnant friend was "fat" too. How did she go like... three months without knowing she was pregnant? I think I need to go back and read, haha. I'd like to for cute moments like the snow scene anyway ;) AH, this was so awesome! I can't wait for the last chapter!

God bless,

Chelsea
cheergurl12 chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! ah update update update soon please?(:
frizzle-tastic chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
Yay she didn't die. Wait she's pregnant? Doesn't he know she never will find a better husband. She can't lie to her child, she wouldn't do that to him/her. I want Kevin back (for Jess I mean, not myself). She LOVEs him and misses him to bits. Gah! Please update soon. I can not wait to see what happens next! ]

frizzle
Jasmini chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
argh im feeling majorly desperate for another chapter gr
COULK chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
i was to lazy to login LOL! Anyway OMFG you can't leave it like that update soon they have to get back together!

Luv,

COULK
ann chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
wow - but he still shot her and could've lost the baby! i would punch him alot for good measure if I was her. how many more chapters left?
confessions chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
Wow. This was an interesting chapter...Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.. So who is Kenza dead or Tesla? Update soon.
xoxhp chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
OMG! YOU DIDN't FINISH IT! AND SHE'S NOT DEAD! I LOVE YOU! This chapter was ammazing! IT WAS LONG, it had drama, it was written VERY nicely. And she's ALIVE :) You're cruel you know that! lol. Gosh, I'm literally smiling right now.

But that's soo sad, hopefully they'll both end up loving each other once again - who knows? Until the next chapter then
JZK chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
THATS SO SAD!

Im happy that shes pregnant but Kevin left

I think I want to cry for Jess except that I cant cry

Im going back to the beginning of the story to cheer me up

I hope they both get a happy ending

and will there be an epilogue?

oh and I loved Kevin pov and letter - the tone suits his character alot
bemyescape15 chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
hey!its awesome!and its well written!but dont tell me they part ways...shouldnt jess and kevin have another chance together?every story doesnt have a happy ending but jess and kevin's story should be a happy hey u're the author !i waited for so many days for te chapter!and it was worth the wait!
iamtara chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
OMG! UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE!
Gemma chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
So beautiful,

definately worth the wait

You made my month :)

jayniee chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
I love Kevin! Can't wait till next chapter :D Update soon?
violet-eyez chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
damn, so is she going to get him back or what?
808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »