Reviews for One Year Stand
cauterized chapter 20 . 4/12/2009
I was so upset when i thought jess died and when i found out she was alive i'm al "ya!", but then i read the end of this chapter and i'm all sad again. Kevin can't leave her they have to be together!
Sarahj259 chapter 20 . 4/12/2009
AW
Jovial chapter 20 . 4/11/2009
It's weird how I'm hooked to this story. It's not the most well written, but it's moving. I'm glad I haven't given up on this.

Thanks for updating :)
MiseryLovedHer chapter 20 . 4/10/2009
oh no :( i hope they end up together. cause that's just tragic.

can t wait for the next chapt!
akaCHEEKS chapter 20 . 4/9/2009
um wow. it was actually pretty good at the end man. wow.
october lies chapter 18 . 4/8/2009
aww

this chapter was especially adorable.

"Now, tell me what just went on in that little bunny brain of yours" - that line really hit home for me. for a little over a year now, my boyfriend has been saying things like "of yours". such as, "what do you think about in that little girl brain of yours", "what are you hiding in that purse of yours", etc. before this chapter, i never really noticed how affectionate it truly was. :] and i loved it.
Pretzal chapter 20 . 4/8/2009
OMFG! Please undate I want a happy ending!
gothhoties4eva13 chapter 20 . 4/8/2009
i don't like sad endings. *sniff sniff*
Let'sHaveATeaParty chapter 20 . 4/8/2009
PLEASE TO GOD UPDATE IMMEDIATLY! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS STORY. SORRY IF I SOUND STARKERISH, BUT I AM A BIG REDING FAN AND YOURS IS REALLY GOOD. BUT GET THEM BACK TOGETHER SOON, I BEG OF YOU!

-xoxo
Only4Miken chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
Way to make me cry. That was so much. He can't just walk out like that. I will be so upset if he does. update soon.
inkybetterdays chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
I knew she wasn't dead! Although the pregnant thing came as a surprise. Anyway, I feel so bad for Kevin right now! He obviously still loves her and she loves him. They deserve to be together!
xoxluurve chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
oh my gosh, are you seriously making Kevin leave?

no. just... no. my heart is breaking. :( he can't be stupid like that and LEAVE HER. what about his KID?

WHAT ABOUT HER?

update soon (;
arya-v chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
OMG!i really love your story!i hope that things can get cleared up with kevin and jess. i really dont know if i was in a situation like that i would react the same or differently. i just hope that love really defeats every problem because then what would be the point of dreaming? Keep it up and update soon.
princessarielle3 chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
That can't be the ending. It was so openended.
pandaS2 chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
awesome story so far! this is one of the most entertaining fictionpress plots i have ever read update soon!
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »