Reviews for One Year Stand
violet-eyez chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
damn, so is she going to get him back or what?
failwithpride chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
omg! i love this chapter, its so sad and sweet!

update soon!

xox failwithpride
hearts chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
WHAT? no way kevin jessawesome :D
Kimberlli chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
Why do you do this to me, huh? Do you like seeing-umm.. feeling-uh.. well you know making me suffer this way, huh? huh? HUH? Ok, sorry I'm having an emotional moment right now. I was just so excited when I saw you had updated and then you just go ahead and drop all of this on me like this IT. IS. AMAZINGLY. HORRIBLE. OK? Least the baby thing, that's kinda cute :) Ok, so I'll wait, as patiently as I can for the next chapter where you will kindly make me my happy ending, right? Or just leave me in the mysery of a horrible sad ending.

~Kimm..
GraceElaganceandBeauty chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
i am very mad at u why couldnt they be together already ( i even crying
forever.ephemeral chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
wow...The whole chapter was sad, but the letter...[I'm crying right now..:( but that's good! b/c that was your plan, wasn't it? ] *sniff*

Update soon! :)
ShrimpoJewels chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
...well she lived thank goodness. That's so sad...I still love Kevin :( make it so that he makes it up somehow please. Also update soon
monkyy109 chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please let there be a happily ever after for those two! icant believe its been a year! and i KNEW she was prego :D omg at the begining i thought kevin died like cause the grave then maybe kevin was on the stone

but i KNOW he wont die and theyll end happily ever after cause youre a romantic like me :D and you cant stand sad endings right? good :D [jk i dont really know but thats what i hope] i really want a happy ending like him proposing or something . i really like the letter at the end and i really hope you update really soon please and have jess get him back! cause shes silly and weird and hes serious and cool and they flow ah hurry the wait is going to KILL ME i really hope theres a happy ending :D and i hope this all fits lols :D updates soon :D
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
I held my breathe as I read Kevin's letter to her. He finally confessed to her. aw Hope she is able to forgive him. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
grumpirah chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
wow, I didn't expect the pregnancy at all, talk about shocker. I will say though Kevin needs his butt beat for keeping her family out of 'his' way and all. That wasn't really, in my opinion, his call to make. Update soon please, withdrawal isn't a nice thing to suffer.
MarloCarlo10 chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
Aw poor Kevin! He's so sweet!

She's preggo! Yay!

Great chapter! I knew she couldnt have died!
ValuedOpinion chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
*sniff* That was so sad! Omg please don't leave things like this for too long. It's a cruel way to end a chapter :( Despite the whole sadness factor, this story is really good. :)
watergirl795 chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
Oh gosh that scared me. I finished reading and ima ll like - 'oh no! it's over! it can't end like that!' - so im glad to see in your author's note that there will be at least one more. Really really glad. woohoo!
Anne chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
NO ! They have to be together :(
mylifeismine chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
ouch, heart break. update soon though!
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »