Reviews for One Year Stand
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
nicee humor to the end of the chapter! i haven't really reviewed in a while i was just content with just reading but i love your story far too much to not tell you about it! I love Franciss...coolest guy eveer...It doesn't seem like Kevin is gonna give up on her anytime son! i love that. Anyhow pleasee update soon because every chapter is certainly a cliff hanger ! on that note..i enjoyed this chapter and the previous ones very much! btw- the teletubbies line had me kackling!

-kay gee
Kimberlli chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
Ok so, about the Kevin matter.. Well yeah.. I'm dissapointed, but you'll be bringing him soon, right?

So.. Something Funny: I found funny all of those kidnaps.. if it wasn't for the life in danger constants things, I'd LOVE to ge kidnapped by all those cool people.. lol.

Something Confusing.. umm.. Well, I don't really get the necklaces Part..

Something irritating.. Not knowing about Kevin..!

So, now that I've filled your.. questions.. I guess that's what they could be called.. UPDATE SOON!(:

Peace&Mac Burgers

Kim!
Gemma chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
Haha,

that was awesome, made my day

certainly worth any wait : )

i loved the plane touch

cant wait until your next chapter

forever.ephemeral chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
yay, you updated. :) i wonder what's so big about these necklaces...haha...can't wait to read what's next. :))
Lea Brown chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
lol he has his face on the plane... who does that? lol
g chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
Wow she has all these mafia bosses liking her, lol. Can I have a phone like that one in the room? Life would be awesome. Lea is coming across like Nellie Olsen. Can't get her way so cry to mommy and daddy to fix it. And Kevin has a lot of explaining to do.
meduse chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
AWESOME! NEW CHAPTA!

it was great...i liked it :)

and maybe i'm just weird like that, but even though he's a bad guy, i REALLY REALLY REALLY like Ben Kenza...hehehe...

but kevvie's betta! hopefully he'll be in the next chapter!

an exciting chapter, as always. i look forward to the next one :)

~DixieAusten
CleverWriter2416 chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
ye i love it! i cant wait until kevin comes back. man hes amazing haha. keep writing please!
cosmopolitan chapter 15 . 1/10/2009
just read this entire piece and i am in love, please update asap!
inkybetterdays chapter 15 . 1/9/2009
I believe I could've gotten away with insanity if I was ever charged with Logan's murder. Hilarious. Logan is officially awesome! ;p But that was a mean cliffy. How did Keven know she was in danger? Is he in Paris, following her? I totally get the necklace now, though. It's for protection, isn't it? So that people know that Jessica is with Kevin and don't harm her because they're afraid of him. This story is getting great! You have to update soon! As in now! :D
daling chapter 15 . 1/9/2009
updateupdateupdte
In Love With Your Love chapter 15 . 1/7/2009
Aah! FINALLY! A new chapter! lol.

WHAT is up with these guys and necklaces? I don't think Logan was telling the truth. "I don't want them to know I'm still single." LIAR. :P

So, is Kevin in Paris? I'm assuming he is since he knows she's not wearing the necklace. Unless he's some sort of psychic.

& I really doubt he's "the boss" that those two goons want to take her to. I mean, Kevin's on the phone PLEADING her to go home and stay there; he wouldn't be asking her to go if he had guys there to take her to him. Soo, who the hell is 'the boss' and what does he want with Jess? And WTF is up with Logan? Why the hell did he just disappear? Is he planning some sneak attack to help Jess? That's the only explanation I can think of. If he actually ran to hide from the two dudes... what a pansy! :P

aah. You have to post the next chapter soon. I don't think I can wait weeks. PLEASE! PLEASE! Please. :D
OnMyWayToGettingLost chapter 15 . 1/6/2009
OO so exciting! Where the hell did Logan go?
mipster chapter 15 . 1/6/2009
I just read all of these chapers. I love your story. The plot is very interesting and the characters are absolutely lovable. I hope you update soon!

~mip*
Singingperson chapter 15 . 1/6/2009
Ack!

I absolutely LOVE Jessica!

I found your story yesterday and started reading it..I had a rediculous amount of trouble getting off the computer..

You are a simply amazing writer.

Jessica's immaturity is so funny!

So here's is sending you many, many kudos(filled with a LOT of impatience to find out how Jessica survives the two horrible guys)(and a desparete plea for a new cahapter soon).

Eleanor