Reviews for One Year Stand
bloop bloop chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
I suggest you write a sequel.
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 21 . 6/8/2012
This was a really good story I loved it well done
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
I don't understand if you don't do adult scenes then why write a story all about a one night stand for a year? I'm not intending to be rude or anything it just seems rather odd
delight.full chapter 21 . 5/14/2012
I had such a great time reading this! Not too much of an overly serious tone but enough depth that you can follow the plot development. Kevin sounds like an amazingly hot guy, lucky Jess! Only thing I found a bit confusing was Jessica's age, sometimes it was written either 26 or 28.. however that didn't take away from the story at all. Thanks for sharing this with us!
twibbit chapter 21 . 4/22/2012
Aww :( no epilogue ? Amazing story though :)
imperfectlyokay chapter 21 . 3/6/2012
I read the first couple of chapters of this story YEARS ago and then I stopped using fictionpress. When I started using it again, I tried to remember those stories I had started reading... and searched. SO GLAD I DID.

But let's start with the criticism first, to get it out of the way?

Okay, there were only three things I found in the story that demanded criticism. First, I found Jess to be a little immature to be having affairs with mafia bosses. I don't know if that's what you were going for and the whole mafia part was a bit of a parody, but the mafia dudes somehow seemed way too casual to be mafia dudes! (That was the second point). The third was I did get a little confused in some parts. But maybe I wasn't reading properly or something.

Onto the praise! Sadly, it won't be as lengthy as the criticism, but that's because I have no words to describe HOW MUCH I TOTALLY ENJOYED READING THIS. I swear, it was hilarious, had me literally shaking with laughter at some parts. Thanks so much for writing this story! It's a total break from reality - embarrassment is mostly avoided and there was a happy ending, yayayayayy.
halamadrid chapter 21 . 2/18/2012
Omg I love this story! It's funny, cute and sweet :D
sniffles chapter 21 . 2/1/2012
SEQUEL! plz?
Exsomnis chapter 21 . 1/29/2012
Horribly romantic. D I completely love it!
subtly.obvious chapter 21 . 1/8/2012
*insanely high pitched girlish squeal*

this has got to be he CUTEST mafia story ever.

I love Kevin. and I love Logan. I was kinda hoping that he would have fallen in love with the secretary in Paris.
Comment chapter 19 . 12/1/2011
AS much as I love to say this story is good...sad...Jess was to blame for everything. Her attitude what makes' Kevin downfall...sorry but as I read this story it makes me itch to slap Jess...no fond of reading her.

But you're good on this. I just don't like the main female lead.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 21 . 11/13/2011
3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D love the twist to the sort of cliche mafia boss falls in love story 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D 3 :D
Whatsoever chapter 21 . 10/5/2011
Quirky, unexpected, thrilling, fluffy...

I love it! :D
Starcrazed chapter 21 . 9/28/2011
Luv it~! Awesome Story
Potentia Itinen chapter 21 . 9/12/2011
You made me cry...damn you and your amazing writing for making me cry.
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »