Reviews for One Year Stand
this is the life chapter 11 . 11/30/2008
i really love your story especially how jess is portrayed as a bit immature because it shows how much she really needs to be loved after her past relationships and kevin is just what she needed. please update soon. i'm really loving this!
goodbyemylover chapter 11 . 11/28/2008
i really love this story, it's really interesting and well written.

This chapter is my favorite because it's the first time we see kevin and jess actually talking and being intimate without it being sex.

I LOVELOVELOVE kevin in this chapter, and i hope there are more where he is this sweet and adorable.

PLEASE update soon, and keep up the great work!
springdaisy chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
OMG! That was soo sweet.

I adore Kevin!

Great Chapter.

love paulie
GNIP chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
I don't know what to say. I like the story, but I think I like it more in the begining, because it was interesting. To be the concept of the story just kept on getting repetitive, you know kevin surprising her and everyday. But I do like the story, but it will be better if there was more twists or something. Anyways update soon !
serendipity90 chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
what a delicious story! I love your style its so lighthearted and feelgood :D
poohbear512862 chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
Good chapter!1
poohbear512862 chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
He is so romantic. i want a boy friend or one night stand partner like him
violet-eyez chapter 11 . 11/24/2008
isn't he putting her in danger by making it more than a one night stand?
daling chapter 11 . 11/23/2008
omg! that was so good. haha. keep updating.
Fadeaway Forever chapter 11 . 11/23/2008
Omg that was so cute that I have tears in my eyes now. lol I just love this story so much. I think Kevin might acctaully like her now. :D
Anna Y.C chapter 11 . 11/23/2008
that was great. At least she's sort of grown up. I like Lisa and her together, they make cute conversations. Can't wait to see the next chapters!
Only4Miken chapter 11 . 11/23/2008
That was so sweet. It makes you all warm and fuzzy inside.
DawnAwakens chapter 11 . 11/23/2008
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! Past all the sex and horny thoughts, I am in love with this story. I am in LOVE with Kevin Lee. God! I'm so happy you wrote this story lol - you don't even understand. Please UPDATE SOON!PLEASE!
JZK chapter 11 . 11/23/2008
I cant wait for the next chapter
dramaqueen89 chapter 11 . 11/23/2008
AW.

That was so damn sweet.

Maybe a little.. odd for Kevin but sweet nonetheless.

I LOVE YOUR STORY!

She is too funny. Kinda like a little kid sometimes.

UPDATE SOON!