Reviews for One Year Stand
Love it. update soon!
Sun2Storm chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
update!
anne chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
does the mafia dude(kevin) have feelings for her? no need to answer how she feels. she's over her head. but the end of the chapter is very sweet. makes one think (me) that he do have feelings for her.
dramaqueen89 chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
He is so damn fine.

I think I'm falling in love with him too :
CleverWriter2416 chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
omgomgomgomgomg OMG! this is amazing! i think im falling in love with kevin now XD. when i read 11, i clicked for the next chapter and nothing happened, and i was like NO! haha this story is incredibly completely mutha f**kin amazing! btww jessica's personality and kiddy bubbliness, yea thats me. im like that half the time, then theres the other half where im calm, cool, and collected like kevin. ommffg this is fucking amazing! and you better update soon or i will hunt you down o.O

(btw if you didnt notice im in a semi jessica mood 0.0)
lipgloss chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
omgomgomg that was awesome : ) update soon!Q please?
Pretzal chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
This is really cute now. Someone's getting feelings. Do you think its a little bit too romantic of a thing for him to do? Oh well, your story. Really cute! Keep going!
Jasmini chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
this was brilliant, and very well written
inkybetterdays chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
You have no idea how much I LOVE this story! Ha! So Kevin's finally opening up? I knew he would. Keep up the good writing, and update soon! :D
VanillaCentaur chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
Love for story!
xHopeLesSdReaMeRx chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
WOW! It's soo uber CUTE! especially the snow part. and the mansion lighting and stuffs. please update soon. everytime i read a chapter i can't wait for the next. what can i say? you got me hooked starting from the title:D
xcrazyladyo chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
Hey,

I really like this story so far. At the beginning i wasn't so sure as i felt that the character was too immature for her age and profession but this chapter was totally worth it.

I like the interaction in this chapter between all the characters and look forward to reading more.
funnechick chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
This was a great chapter! It's amazing how Kevin can go from being mean and seemingly uncaring to sweet and thoughtful.
BobsMiddleName chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
Love it!
drea55 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
i love this story can't wait to read more
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »