Reviews for One Year Stand
buzzgirl37 chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
Logan is okay...as a friend, one of those friends that makes perverted comments but knows not to cross the boundaries. Well he better know not to cross the boundaries! Although he did hurt her, so I guess he's a little bit untrusted.

Kevin came back! :) He knows where he'd rather be, Lea or Jessica? Definately not Lea :)

Anyways...next chapter :) waiting impatiently
Pretzal chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
This is really cute! I like it a lot! The sister shelly was it? Gets on my nerves a lot!
daling chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
yay. update more!
toxic-noodle725 chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
ahahaa. how cute. grocery n home made dinner. lol

love it so far.
Fadeaway Forever chapter 9 . 11/4/2008
Logan, you can just go get run over by your nice car. hahaha I think I'm so funny sometimes. Okay, I loved this chapter so much, except Logan. I can see him being a HUGE problem and maybe ruin what Kevin and Jess had a little of. Great job, and please update soon!
Jasmini chapter 9 . 11/4/2008
I really like this. Jessica is really funny and i can sort of see me and a person like her being friends. pish posh who needs maturity as long as u have fun than who needs it P
slee5133 chapter 9 . 11/4/2008
love it heaps and heaps. kevin is schmexilicious, but why has he disappeared? i dont like logan. well actually he'd probably be pretty awesome too if kevin wasnt in the picture, which is besides the point because keving is in the picture... :D anyways, story is awesome, but i just think that Jess is a bit too childish for her age and job, but i guess that's what you get for working with kids all day. lol. please update soon!
autumnsprite chapter 9 . 11/4/2008
haha i like this guy! I loved this chapter! I can't wait for more !
funnechick chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
Wow...Logan is sure a take charge kind of guy! I thought he was being kind of creepy before but I actually really liked him in the last part of this chapter. This date should definitely be interesting. But Kevin was so wrong for what he said about trying to find somebody sexier...though I do wonder if he'll randomly appear in the next chapter...hmm, update soon!
OhSweetheart chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
Yay you updated! Haha I love this story keep it going Kevin is awesome...not a big Logan fan so far, he just seems like a giant creeper.
Anna Y.C chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
liked it! only it still sounds a bit unrealistic unless dear Jess has no emotional intelligence in terms of handling guys. Who or what is Mace? I think I may have read it but I don't really recall. Interesting now that she has stopped a bit of the bubble-teaing. Kicking and screaming at twenty-six is a slightly childish thing. Thanks anyway for keeping the interest going! Update soon!
princessarielle3 chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
HEY OMG THIS WAS AMAZING CHAPTER. This logan guy is cute cant wait for mafia guy to come in and "save" her or soemthnig ;P
meduse chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
Aw, so cute! Maybe Jess will unknowingly (or knowingly) use Logan to make Kevin jealous? Some tension in the future?

Anyway, good chapter.

~DixieAusten
COULK chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
its good update soon please
Crimsonoaks chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
im really loving this story. in the beginning she was a bit too silly, but its getting better. the addition of more mafia people is cool too. update soon!
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »