Reviews for One Year Stand
violet-eyez chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
is he trying to get a rise out of kevin?
DefineVintage chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
oh, i love this story :) the way you write is brilliant, Kevin reminds of Morelli in the Stephanie Plum series ( if you haven't read them, you should )for some reason and your writing style ALSO reminds me a bit of those books :) I like how the story's got a bit of humor in it but not too much to make everything a joke, like some stories do. carry on with the good work (Y)

nat xx
Only4Miken chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
What a jerk! Kevin must save the day!
Crimsonoaks chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
amazing! oh and my friend has banana phone as her ringtone, must read more!
JZK chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
wow, grocery shopping - very original - lol

I wanna see more Kevin and Jess - their very funny but cute together
L'Archange chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
Whooho! I literally laughed out loud! I'm thinking that this is some kind of test to see if she says anything about Kevin; Mr. Lee seems to like her a lot and wants to make sure she's trustworthy? Anyway, I really hope you can update again soon. :) Did I mention that I love this story? Your update is appreciated!
direstraits chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
I think it's weird that Jess can accept Logan so quickly :( he seems more sleazy than anything else!
Aisucold chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
lol. sherry id evil! making them dress as cucumbers
buzzgirl37 chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
If Kevin had done this to her or she'd meet him this way originally then I think I'd find it lovely and cute and attractive and all that. But it's Logan aka the-not-Kevin, therefore it's annoying and horrible and brutish. Stupid Logan, keep away from her!

He better turn out to be a d*ck to her, otherwsie I will combust in frustration !

:) Anyways as you can tell I didn't like this chapter due to its Logan-ness, nothing against your writing just the stupidly annoying plot-twist of a man ready to make Kevin look bad...Gr

Next chapter...it'll have Logan :'(...will we have some Kevin too? Please!
grumpirah chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
She always has me laughing. And what's up with this Logan character. He seems to have a good sense of humor, for now at least. And what's up with Kevin's bitchiness. He sends one dude running but he can't do the same with Logan? hm
virgo-valentina chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
cute story! pls update!
SparklyVampires chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
I loove your story so much! I don't mind the immaturity at all. I think its hilarious, and I'm sure i'd be exactly the same at 26. Keep writing! I lurve itt!

violet-eyez chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
so i thought he was going to a charity event
clandestinedownpour chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Some suggestions for the story:

1. have Jess dye her hair blue

2. have kevin be caught doing something incredibly childish, like wathching Hannah Montana

3. have Kevin come to Jess's workplace to get shots

4. combine Jess's penchant for bubble tea and Kevin's yougurt fetish to create...(drumroll)...bubble tea flavoured yougurt!

5. use the word lumberjack randomly in the next chapter

6. ignore everything I say because I'm on a Red Bull high.

PS - I'm bugging the city council to have a monument erected in your honor. They're only letting me put up a measly one surrounded by synthetic flowers.
inkybetterdays chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
Yay! I check this story every day for updates, I love it so much! It just gets funnier and funnier! I know very little(as in, absolutely nothing) about the mafia, but Kevin is hysterical. And I'm interested to know, is there going to be some big plot coming up? Maybe that has to do with the mafia and Jess or something? Just wondering. :D
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »