Reviews for One Year Stand
In Love With Your Love chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
err. The first two sentences on the second paragraph kind of confused me. Jeff's nephew? Would that be Eric's son? & Pete's daughter? Who is Pete? Is he Jeff's brother? lol. Like I said, those lines confused me a bit.

omg. She named her belly fat? whoa. That's just strange. lol.

"...a cute hopping cucumber bridesmaid." aaw. :P

hahah. She stole a piece a cake while trying to be all sneaky.

IT IS only FOUR floors... Pft. I could make it...if all the windows had canopies and there was a taxi waiting at the bottom like in Indiana Jones. That was the Indy movie where he jumped through all those things, right? lol. IDK. :P
In Love With Your Love chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
"Maybe I'd "accidentally" drop a candle on myself during the dress rehearsal." Oh, goodness. That sounds dangerous. But desperate times call for desperate measures, don't they?

Yummy-voice-man. hahah. Nice.

"Who would go steal a wedding dress?" Umm. All the crazy Bridezillas of the world. That's who. :P

LMAO. She thought he was the wall. *giggles* That's hilarious.

hahAhaah. I love this line, "Alarmed that I had maybe accidentally shut off the sun..." OMG. So funny.

I'm pretty sure people can plan to have one night stands. Do they always like them? Probably not. lol.

I have to say that I had never heard of bubble tea. :) I actually had to Google it to find out what it was.

Cute, funny story. Can't wait to keep reading! :)
OhSweetheart chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
Love it! Keep it up!
Anna Y.C chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
interesting. just please advance to something with a little more care than just sex. That Kevin is losing some of the engaging part during the first few chapters when he was doing the first-aid and stuff. Try a little back-ground history digging on Kevin. It will sound like he's just numerous boring one night stand guys after a while unless his character of being a mafia boss goes really indepth. Try something like what makes him a little jealous over her. Was it a previous break-up with someone he cared for or just that protective? Thanks for updating!
A. Akira chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
I think you have a great premise for your story, in terms of the one night stand that never ends, however your heroine is a bit unrealistic.

After jumping out of a moving car to get away from Kevin - when she finally has the option of leaving, she decides to stay and explore? That doesn't really add up for me. Especially when Kevin implies that he expects her to leave,

Jess is cute and all, but I'm having a hard time relating to her antics. I understand romance always has a fantasy element, but I'm just not buying it.

I'm hoping this doesn't come off too harsh, b/c I definitely don't want to dissuade you from continuing with your story. But I just thought I'd share my opinion. :)
Paper x Planes chapter 7 . 10/20/2008
OH MY LORD.

Please do all of us a favor and update soon!

This story is so fab.

I also like the plot, its really good!
tisk tisk tisk chapter 7 . 10/20/2008
Okay, the anoamous reviewer, "reivew" or whatever can just shut up. I mean it is a fan fiction and she can do whatever she wants to do with the characters. So what if she is 30 years old and acts like that, I'm pretty sure there are 30 year olds who do act like that.

Anyways, I love your story so much, its great! Please update soon!
Fadeaway Forever chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
hahaha

I love this story so much and I love you for writing it!

Great job and please update soon!
review chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
the tone of this story is incredibly immature for people that are about 30 years old. especially the girl, she's a doctor, she shouldn't talk like she's a a 15 year old. secondly, there isnt any flow. things just jump from one thing to another. the idea is cute but it has no depth.
inkybetterdays chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
This has a neat, slightly hysterical (ok more than slightly) plot. I love it! Hope you update soon!
LunaSerena chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
oh em gee i luvs ur story uber much. ive always wanted to try wearing one of those silly inappropriate outfits BUT like jessica i am too shy if not even more so cuz i could never ever ever sleep with a guy that i havent been dating for awhile..um TMI lol anywayz nice
TuneOut chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
I think you're doing well so far. All of the characters have their quirks and seem like real people. Nice work!
bookbabe1990 chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
I think it's great!

it's a good story line and it's well written

I just can't wait to read more!

(hint hint)

lol

x
JZK chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
lol just to return a hair band
princessarielle3 chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
IT was AMAZING! THANK GOD YOU UPLOADED I WAS ABOUT TO SEND U A LONG HEARTFELT EMAIL :P well keep it up I'm dying for more.
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »