Reviews for One Year Stand
HoneyPunch chapter 7 . 10/17/2008
Oh, hallelujah! A mafia story that isn't about the two teenage offspring of rivaling gangs! I love you so much.
k-ky chapter 7 . 10/17/2008
I like the story.. can't wait for the update
Only4Miken chapter 7 . 10/17/2008
My friends and I make jokes about flavored condoms all the time. I found the ending of the chapter to be very sweet.
g chapter 7 . 10/17/2008
I wish it were a little big longer mostly b/c I felt kinda jipped at the end so the next chpt better be here soon.
buzzgirl37 chapter 7 . 10/17/2008
I so did not see that second one night stand coming right then, I read and thought filler chapter then suddenly yay :) more "One" night stand-ing.

It was oddly quicker than your other chapters but it still fit in great :) Can't wiat for the next chapter
violet-eyez chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
she's not going to be desperate and run to him is she? or is he going to come to her?
buzzgirl37 chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
I'm starting to like Francis, thought he was horrible at first, but now it seems like they will grow to be friends during the infinite one night stands she is to have with kevin :)

can't wait for the next chapter!
Anna Y.C chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
hey i like the plot but there is some stuff that could use a fraction more of elaboration such as that whole boyfriend thing. I was thinking, perhaps you should have a moral decision for Jessica. Like she knows the mafia's next hit or something and she has to choose between keeping Kevin and telling someone about it. I would love it if Jessica got a teeny bit off the bubble tea thing, few women in med school would dare to. Thnak heavens she's not in dietary and nutrition.

Thanks and I love the humour!
princessarielle3 chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
lol Thanks :P Liked This Chapter :P I HOPE THEY DON't BREAKUP!
JZK chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
I cant wait till the next chapter
Only4Miken chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
Damn well she had to leave sometime
Fadeaway Forever chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
omg this story is amazing! Please update soonai

Also, some mafia bosses (from what I know, ehich is not much) are drug dealers. They dont sell ths drugs, but they have someone else do that for them. Anyway, I love your plot!
k-ky chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
nice story. Hope you can update soon. Can't wait for the next chapter.
violet-eyez chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
aww is she falling in love with him?
zagato chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Thank you for the update!
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »