Reviews for One Year Stand
grumpirah chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
I found this hilarious, especially the butler.
princessarielle3 chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Yay that was good. FINNALY an update I Was DYING waiting :P
eternally-yours chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
i think you're doing really well on this story. can't wait for the next chapter
LunaSerena chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
LOL ur funny. like evry guy has watched it, u must know one who has. u know how boys are. anyhow i like the bit with the butler, after all she had to do something til kevin came back :)
tah chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
i am really enjoying this story...its so cute and funny, keep it coming!
shutterbaby chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
Ooh, about time. They're so cute, really they are. ]

This chapter only had one tiny bit that was confusing which was how she was dreaming and then maybe she wasn't.

Also, Francis sounds a little mixed as a character. I thought butlers were supposed to be discreet and impersonal? Or maybe he has a bigger role than a butler?
Only4Miken chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
So she gets her one night stand. Now were does this go?
Victoria chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
I like it, the story is starting the take off, and the first part wasn't irrelevant, I love the butler.
Den-KitStock chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
Love it! Update soon!
ValuedOpinion chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
AHAHAHAHA omg, you are one of the best writers I've encountered. :D Good writing techniques, and hilariously funny! Jessica is the MOST random person ever! haha, sometimes I can't help but doubt that she's 26. But I loved the whole cucumber dress thing, and the yumminess of Kevin, and the way she acts around Francis. Getting him to fix her bandaid over and over again. :D oh, wow...where do you come up with this stuff? I can't wait to read the next chapter. This story never fails to put me in a good mood.
Den-KitStock chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
Wow, this story is fantastic!
buzzgirl37 chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
Liking it :) Though no one night stand...yet

Kevin is interesting...and very hot sounding :)

Can't wait till the next chapter
LunaSerena chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
aww i am so disappointed that nothing happened yet, but i luvs it at the same time. cant wait for more :)
violet-eyez chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
lol...funny stuff i love it
princessarielle3 chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
Hey! YAY I LOVED THAT CHAPTER! I Can't Wait for more.
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »