Reviews for One Year Stand
bananamilkshake chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
hey... is there a real life kevin lee or are the names just made up?

but i'm enjoying it so far... :)

it's kinda funny he grabs an apple before he leaves. that doesn't seem very mafia boss-ish. but interesting anyway.

looking forward to the next chapter!
Casey chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
heehee interesting chapter!cant wait to see wat happens next! update asap!
andee lee chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
HAHA, That was a really funny chapter!

I really like this! Can't wait to read more

-Andee
Nee-cho-let-tee chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
I really really like it.

Please update!
shutterbaby chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
Oh this chapter was good. I want to take a bubble bath now. Too bad there are no hot mafia bosses around... ;)

One thing I wondered about was how you said you wanted to keep it race-neutral for awhile. Did you change your mind? So far both of the leads' last names sound rather Asian to me.
Anna Y.C chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
Wow. I have no idea about one-nighters but I read one which happened after a few weeks of knowing each ohter but the guy was already in love at the first meeting. The guys are normally more pushy. Cucumber must be quite a hot to him, only please explain why he was at the wedding. Kind of weird, mafia and the wedding.

Please update! I am really hooked on both you and that Sir. Lee. Even more so than sugarary chocolate mocha.
EeeNAce chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
omg omg. I love it. X)

So good! You really have to continue. i'm adoring jessica and Kevin seems wicked hot. XD.
princessarielle3 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I Love How Immature she is it makes the storey so funny. hahah she kept on poking him :p
princessarielle3 chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
OMG I NEED MORE SOON! When Do You Usually Update by the way. Cause i check ur storey everyday and it took u a couple weeks to upload this chapter. But was that just cause u were busy or is taht how long it takes.? KEEP ON WRITING! Put On ur wall when u usally update for me if u can:p
funnechick chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Wow...a mafia boss...I certainly wasn't expecting that!
yo dizzle chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
Wassup, cool story. I'm liking it so far, but I sort of feel like any girl hot enough to be a one night stand kind of girl would also be a little more...mature, don't you think? Don't get me wrong, she seems really freaking cute, but you would think she'd be all hot and sultry, you know? If she's a practicing doctor, she has to be at least late twenties, yet she seems more like a teen here. Just try to keep in mind her age as you write. Keep the chapters coming because this story is supah cute!

Bunnies chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
update soon! i love the humor in this story! :)
Casey chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
wow! i didnt see anything like tht comin! exciting! please update asap! :)
shutterbaby chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
Mafia boss? Was that a joke, because he's so rich? Or did she hear his name and recognize it?
andee lee chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
omg lmao! a mafia boss... that's the coolest thing i've ever heard.

this was a great chapter!

-Andee