Reviews for One Year Stand
hopeless.romantic.x3 chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
ahh this is hilarious! i love it! can't wait for the next chapter!
SparklyVampires chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
Lmfao! I love you're story! It ah-mazing! This is probably the only story that will ever make me want to be a cucumber. ;) Keep Writing! I love it!
Casey chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
hey i really love this story!

i cannot wait to see wat happens next!

please please please update soon! :)
Highlands chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
this is a good start..:P, would it be long?
Kess chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I must say, I really love the idea that you've got for this. The summary's a great hook, and I can't wait to see where it goes.

As for planning one night stands? I don't see why you couldn't write her going out with a plan to have one. *grin* I mean, the girl's gotta need a little lovin' once in awhile, ya know?

Anyway, please update soon!
Bubbles chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP!
shutterbaby chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
I like Mr. Warm Fuzzies, he's sort of a jackass. )

Although so far, I would definitely have to say I like bubble tea more...sorry, Mr. Fuzzies. (I have an intense bubble tea addiction. As in, I've actually bought frozen tapioca pearls and fat straws and made my own bubble tea. I swear, if I ever get married, there will definitely be bubble tea but no cucumbers. I think my groom might get a little jealous of my love of bubbleosity, but ah well.)
Casey chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
Haha! i really adore this story and cannot wait to see where it goes! please update soon! :)
princessarielle3 chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
I need MORE Soon This Is Good. Hurry :) Please
andee lee chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
Haha, she unknowingly attempted suicide.

and LOL ... she named her belly. That's funny. My cousin named her belly Cornelius. She's creepy. At least Bubbles is kind of cute.

Anyways! The story! I love Sherry - "I guess all that hopping made her pee herself a little." LOL.

This is random and fun and I hoope she gets what she wants. *WINK WINK* haha

Looking forward to more,

-Andee
andee lee chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
LOVE IT.

The summary is what drew me in - it's fabulous! Definitely catches interest.

And this line: "It's largely addictive first of all, but it comes with a consequences far worse than brain damage. Fat thighs." - hilarious!

I love this already and can't wait to read more. As for my experience with one night stands... they sort of just happen. But I guess you could definitely plan it - especially if you were a woman scorned and were just looking for some hot lovin'. Hey, I'm just sayin...

Can't wait to read more!

-Andee
Holiday in Spain chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
I like it. It's pretty awesome.
shutterbaby chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
As far as one night stands go, to the best of my knowledge, they usually occur when one gets drunk enough to not care who's satisfying them...I've never actually heard of anyone planning to have a one-night stand, so I think it's an interesting angle.

That cop sounded hot. :) I'm really interested to read more, it seems like a quirky story.
SuperHeroReject chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I'm waiting for more, it's lovely. I loved the cucumber description. :)

And as for the whole "One night stand" question, I couldn't answer, I too have never wanted one. I guess they just kind of... happen?
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55