Reviews for One Year Stand
Born2bmyself chapter 21 . 4/8/2011
this story was totally awesome! i was crying throughout the later chapters :(

so much heartache and pain...and you protrayed all of it perfectly.

thanks for writing!
drats chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
absolutely loved the story. especially the way Jess thought, it was so entertaining. Except I still don't particularly get the first bit about why they wanted Jess to be a cucumber so she wouldn't get danced with and all. And why Kevin knew Jess's name at first meeting. And while we're at it, what was going on with the first time Logan met Jess and showed her to Kevin.

Other than that. I seriously, absolutely, most definitly LOVE this story. :D
SootyKiwi chapter 21 . 3/19/2011
This is such a good story. It got me all emotional.I love your story it's really good. I think you should publish it. There's not a lot of good books around but this is among one of my favourites that I have read.
Jayy161 chapter 21 . 3/6/2011
Cute Stury! Loved it! :)
Chocorange888 chapter 21 . 2/25/2011
I honestly don't understand why this story wasn't on my favourites list, I'm sure I've read it before. Anyway, thank you for the lovely (and very much completed story)
Ponder000 chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
What. No adult scenes! Unbelievable.
Ponder000 chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Wtf, mafia boss... she's really childish.
Ponder000 chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Too ditzy :[

And what does blowing a raspberry mean?
PhoenixLove chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
xD i love this story! I read it in one sitting. it was justfreakin hilarious and heartwarming and all that mushygushy stuff. _.
Buhbyesuckers chapter 21 . 1/15/2011
finally found this story again! :D
Crashing Down Lovely chapter 21 . 1/15/2011
okay, I don't really think this is the ending. The real ending would be his romantic proposal. I am urning for it right now. At least think about writing it?

Sincerely a dedicated fan
Sabreal chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
Her age keeps jumping from 26 to 28...which one is it?
Jaliy chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
Nice story. Really entertaining.

Good job!

Jaliy!~
balloonfista chapter 21 . 12/26/2010
aw, I love this story :) It was so different and cute. jess' awesome ;)
Boo chapter 21 . 12/25/2010