Reviews for One Year Stand
reader429 chapter 21 . 12/17/2010
hihi, i really love this story if yours. i was wondering, are you gonna like continue or do a sequel or anything for this story? cos it seems kinda like hanging in a way. maybe a one shot might do too. just a suggestion tho. (:
DA-chen1 chapter 21 . 12/11/2010
wonderful :) i really love it!
DA-chen1 chapter 20 . 12/11/2010

Mira
DA-chen1 chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
wonderful chap :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Also, you waffle on Jessica's age. Several times. Is she 26 or 28?
Guest chapter 21 . 9/29/2010
I like the story, Jessica is cute, but that ending? What the hell was that? That wasn't an ending at all. Nothing was really resolved, and it didn't make a lot of sense. In fact, there were many plot holes. Jessica's family, for one. They were almost kidnapped, in danger, and totally cool with her dating/getting impregnated by/shot by a mob boss? That doesn't seem plausible, at all.

Another big issue-Jessica handles most of this stuff a little too well. 99% of people would be freaking out, in her position. The gay friend appears out of nowhere in the end. Then, bam, true wuv and rainbows, she just gets back together with the guy who SHOT HER? What? I don't care if he was going to get himself killed, he endangered her and her unborn child. The mood of the story skipped from humor/romance to dark/dramatic/angst and back to humor again. I practically got whiplash from it.

This story is entertaining, but it needs a lot of work. Jess is cute, and likeable but the things she does don't make a lot of sense. She doesn't act her age. In some parts, she seems almost brainless or completely in denial. You should round out all of the characters more. This story needs work in regards to plot. The whole thing would be better, if you expanded it, made it more believable and added details.
Miss Moo chapter 21 . 9/22/2010
Gosh darn it, you gave me the sniffles.

This was adorably cute, sad and funny. I hope you keep writing.
flamesflyer chapter 21 . 9/14/2010
At first the story was kind of a little all over the place and hard to read. As the story got going and you got further into the plot I found myself unable to stop reading. I thought it was cute. I know Mafia and cute don't really belong together, but the story line was.
chocolate and banana chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
"hey marry me"! ;D what a way to proclaim your love but haha! I guess mafia bosses only know how to resolve matters through violence! ;) love how you ended the story in such a casual manner,"Meaningful and Memorable"!
Midnight113 chapter 21 . 9/7/2010
The humor/sarcasm with the main character in this story was outstanding, I just love the way it was written. Hilarious and yet very sweet. I really enjoyed it, well done!
SunsetRainbow chapter 21 . 8/29/2010
One of the most amazing stories I've ever read.

It made my heart skip a million times over, cry and laugh

I LOVE IT! :D
mizgardenia21 chapter 21 . 8/16/2010
This story was pretty awesome. Jessica was hilarious and very likable.
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 21 . 8/16/2010
OMFG. I FREAKING LOVE THIS! I love how hilarious Jess is, and also how sad it was near the end. I cried when I read the letter Kevin sent.

And it was all very well written. I love the mafia stuff :) Very nice touch. It sort of meddled with my mind a bit for a while, but I got it in the end. So, Logan was a good guy after all :) Which is good, because Logan is such a hot name :D

Anyway, I'm sute you have other amazing stuff for me to munch on, so I shall go feast my eyes on that :)
anon chapter 21 . 8/14/2010
Thanks so much for writing this story! it was an amazing read
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »