Reviews for One Year Stand
dusted chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
When Jess is caught trying to break into the boutique, the police man said: "Well Jessica, male police officers aren't usually sexually assaulted, but I think you can get jailed for that too." But how did he know her name? She didn't introduce herself.

Jess seems a bit too ditzy for a 28 year old. Not that I know how 28 year old females are supposed to act, but yeah. :3

It was still a good first chapter! I have a feeling Jess is going to meet this police man again soon.
Sneha903 chapter 21 . 8/11/2010
i loved ur story! its been a long time since ive actually been really cought up in reading a story! you should make an epilogue or a sequel to this story!
honey splattered brains chapter 21 . 8/1/2010
HNRLKAJHRLKEJKLAFJLSDKFJ AW. kjflkdjf i love this soo muchh. i love kevin and logan and ryan and ESPECIALLY JESSICA.
honey splattered brains chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
FOUR CHAPTERS IN AND I CANNOT HELP BUT LAUGH AND WHEEZE EVERY CHAPTER. I LOVE YOU :D
KP chapter 21 . 7/9/2010
That was totally aw-worthy. :) I really like how you ended with the multiple marriage proposals, but in some ways I do think it's a little too abrupt. (And I kind of wanted to see Kevin's reaction to the knowledge that Ryan's gay, too.)

I couldn't stop reading this; it was addicting. Jess was extremely funny, and I liked that she got less ditzy as the story went on. Sometimes I thought that the romance was a little too perfect (did they ever fight? I can't remember right now), but it blended in nicely with the humor and the action.

Luck!
P.F Ally chapter 19 . 7/3/2010
lalalalala I LOVE LOGAN AND KEVIN AND WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE CLIFFHANGER? oh well :/
P.F Ally chapter 10 . 7/3/2010
omg don't tell me...logan is some kind of hitman? -" OMG
MelodieCC chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
well...she's a bit crazy... LOL
ManicMango chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Is he seriously a mafia boss? Well, if he is that's way hotter than police officer.
yuanyuan chapter 10 . 6/5/2010

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
huimei chapter 4 . 6/5/2010