Reviews for We All Feel Like Falling
Poet Bucky chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I like this. Its a nice poem. Very nice. you take your average idea of falling and create this. good job.

Although the one line in the first stanza "I can feel like falling" I would knock the 'can' off in the sentence.

and the third line in the third stanza could probably do without the 'and' I think.

and the very last line of the poem 'we all feel like falling sometimes' seems to be a little too...'sweet' I suppose. The poem itself is fine without it. try reading your poem without it and see which you like better. poem with the last line, or poem without the last line.

hope this helps a little and you really do have a nice poem here.
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Again, another great poem. I like the concept here and it flows nice as well.

We all feel like falling sometimes

I really like that line and find a lot of truth in it.

Again, nice work, I enjoyed reading this.
Mia Nicole chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
i love this one.

it's very powerful, and nice imagery. :)
Shasta Valentine chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
this is a good poem, although i wish more...prose? went into it.

i appreciated the concept though, and you executed it very well.

good job.

Until the fall returns

And gravity betrays us-excellence.

-sv
lymli chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I like the descriptions from the first stanza, it's very real, but the next parts I'm not sure, then the ending about feeling like falling is great since it's true.
Fox May chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
You know I don't know how I feel about this poem. At first it reads like how I feel when stressed out or when a goal I aimed for is failed, like I am falling.

But at the same time I feel at peace with the impending reality that peace is not long lasting.

On a personal note, most falls don't last enough for floating in mid air to occur, at least not many of my falls were that way, but very neat poem. Love the free flow of them poem.

Very good job.

Fox May
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I liked the gravity image as an alternative to the "drowning" metaphor. It was getting more or less the same point across, but in a different way.

This also reminded me, though, of my roommate's favorite quote: "If the world didn't suck, we would all fall off." Or something to that effect.
McKinley Cooper chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I love "bed upon nothingness" and "the planet strides through space." I took the trip with you. Simple and true. Great.

McKinley