Reviews for The Place of Absolute Denouement
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
An interesting little story, but it feels like it would be a lot better if there was more build-up and explanation for what's going on. How did they meet? How did they fall in love? What s it that's controlling Glidas and driving him to murder? As it is I'm not attached enough to the chars to really feel the tragedy taking place.

If this is connected to one of the bigger works and I just don't know the characters, then it would make more sense. Even so, such a connection should be mentioned beforehand so people better understand the story.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
the imagery in here is pretty good, as is the descriptions like "the flames reflected in his coal-black eyes like they were burning deep into her soul" :D short, but neat!
A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I would have liked to see this as a full-fledged story! Too bad...
Xein of Nethling chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
wow... this is... nice...

well, no, not nice, but you get what I mean, right?

yeah. its good. i luv the descriptions, you make it really dramatic and all of that awesome stuff D D

great job!

this is probably a bit late, but thanks for reviewing gems of the elementists. ur awesome!
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
The little piece was very dramatic. The title brought me back to English classes. Nice work.

Thanks for your review of "A Liar's Mission". I really appreciate it.

Twilight Starr
Equilibrium chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Hm hm hm. Since I've already told you what I thought of this in the email, I have only one more thing to add:

... "center, and a bit to the left"... Now, WHERE could I have seen this before? It's SO very familiar. I should sue you for plagiarism! (Don't worry, I'm just joking. XD) Honestly, though, I'm not sure if I should feel flattered or not...
Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was sad. . . But I think that you did an awesome job of writing it and portraying the situation. Very well done.

- Koki
Lana Sky chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
*sniff sniff* Oh my, that was just so sad *sniff* But I loved it. The interaction between Glidas and Shyves was just so full of emotion that even though this is a one shot the reader just knew the relationship between them was strong. *stomps foot* Now I demand that you make it longer! (jk) :D Pretty please?

We know the ending, now what about the begining? *looks around hopefully* do you already have it posted? :D

If you do decide to post the rest, give me a shout and I'll be sure to read it.

Ciao!