Reviews for Duty Isn't Everything
gene chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
I really really love this story. This is one of the best story I've ever read and I'm really glad I stumble across this story. Keep up the good job.

Xoxo
Malaysia.
loved it chapter 20 . 7/4/2016
It really was soooo cool
Guest chapter 20 . 4/5/2015
this is the second time i've read this and i'm still amazed by it... This story literally chills and its not boring like the other stories i have read...please keep on making good stories like this...thumbs up for you!
guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
stone is such an asshole!
hannaxD chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
This story is so soulful and breezy xD
Aside from a few typos, your writing was pretty nice,
Anyways
I liked reading this! :)
Thank you for sharing the story, I really apreciate it.
Should have been asleep hours ago, (but wasn't for obvious reasons)
Hanna
Guest chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
I loved it!3
ScarredWolf chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
I really like the concept of the story but I feel that Stone didn't have enou pain, I guess for what he did. As soon as he realized he loved Kate, he could have Kate, without any backlash on what he had been doing with Bridgit. I mean Kate did get angry and leave but she came right back and it was a bit anticlimactic for me.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/31/2014
Beautiful story
LaylaHarcourt chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
Favorite, like, love, adore and obsess over forever.
Read a million times and once more for good measure.

*squeals* This story is just too sweet.
To all who haven't read it yet - YOU CAN'T MISS THIS!
To all who don't like the story - I think I pity you, since you can't enjoy a good story.
Cg chapter 20 . 3/19/2014
Honestly? Your story is great, unique, and very interesting that when I read this first time at night I got hooked and won't stop reading until I finish. Really great work I hope you write more :)
itjan chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This is like the best story I've ever read on Fictionpress. Trust me, I'm not exaggerating. I keep searching stories like this. Thanks a lot for writing this.
If anyone know stories similar like this, long and completed, please do tell me :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
im crying right now
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
this chapter literally made me cry im crying silent tears as I write this. ugghh kate is so sweet. stone is such a jerk
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
awww the summary is just so adorable it almost makes me want to cry
ClosetReader chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
I actually like Alec more. Haha.
575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »