Reviews for Duty Isn't Everything
stone d word chapter 20 . 11/15/2020
Stone is a disgusting, asshole, dickhead, wanker, shithead, bastard, hypocrite, arrogant, egoistic, dirty cheater. He deserves a bus to put him to sleep and never wake up. He deserves the D word, no, not the dick, I'm talking about DEATH. And Kate is kind of a pathetic, spineless idiot, if I was her Stone's ass would have been floating in Mars by now. Very frustrating story because of the fact that it excuses infidelity, but at the same time condemns the woman for doing or even thinking of doing the same thing as the man. Thank you for making me waste my time and turning bitter my entire day.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/24/2019
kate is pathetic
zagato chapter 20 . 12/28/2018
This is so beautiful. Thank you!
gene chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
I really really love this story. This is one of the best story I've ever read and I'm really glad I stumble across this story. Keep up the good job.

Xoxo
Malaysia.
loved it chapter 20 . 7/4/2016
It really was soooo cool
Guest chapter 20 . 4/5/2015
this is the second time i've read this and i'm still amazed by it... This story literally chills and its not boring like the other stories i have read...please keep on making good stories like this...thumbs up for you!
guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
stone is such an asshole!
hannaxD chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
This story is so soulful and breezy xD
Aside from a few typos, your writing was pretty nice,
Anyways
I liked reading this! :)
Thank you for sharing the story, I really apreciate it.
Should have been asleep hours ago, (but wasn't for obvious reasons)
Hanna
Guest chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
I loved it!3
ScarredWolf chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
I really like the concept of the story but I feel that Stone didn't have enou pain, I guess for what he did. As soon as he realized he loved Kate, he could have Kate, without any backlash on what he had been doing with Bridgit. I mean Kate did get angry and leave but she came right back and it was a bit anticlimactic for me.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/31/2014
Beautiful story
LaylaHarcourt chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
Favorite, like, love, adore and obsess over forever.
Read a million times and once more for good measure.

*squeals* This story is just too sweet.
To all who haven't read it yet - YOU CAN'T MISS THIS!
To all who don't like the story - I think I pity you, since you can't enjoy a good story.
Cg chapter 20 . 3/19/2014
Honestly? Your story is great, unique, and very interesting that when I read this first time at night I got hooked and won't stop reading until I finish. Really great work I hope you write more :)
itjan chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This is like the best story I've ever read on Fictionpress. Trust me, I'm not exaggerating. I keep searching stories like this. Thanks a lot for writing this.
If anyone know stories similar like this, long and completed, please do tell me :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2013