Reviews for Duty Isn't Everything
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
this chapter literally made me cry im crying silent tears as I write this. ugghh kate is so sweet. stone is such a jerk
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
awww the summary is just so adorable it almost makes me want to cry
ClosetReader chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
I actually like Alec more. Haha.
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
A sad beginning. I think that an arranged marraige where only one party does care is much worse than one where neither party cares.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
Awesome! I love it! They're such an odd but cute couple. I've wanted to tell Alec to fuck off for a while. :P
brinalovesyouxx chapter 20 . 11/18/2012
Such a beautiful story, i love the way you started and finished it with thay sentence at the end of the pro and epi logues. The story is captivatong and thrilling with a bit of humour and i look forward to reading more of your stories, keep up the aweome work! :D xx
The Quotidian Life chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
Wooooooow! I loved it! You really knew how to pull my heart in every direction! Great story.

Cheers,
tql
lost0and0found chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
Liked the circle-frame:) Congrats on a nice, sweet /but not too sweet/ story:):):) Been a pleasure!:)
lost0and0found chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
Nice work! I like that here you've got interaction and you've got a process. There is a relationship in progress, a couple of relationships, actually. It's the small shifts of one's emotions that make a bigger change of heart, and you have this proven impeccably! Thank you for sharing this story:) And now I'm reading on!:)
ChrissieBebe chapter 20 . 9/25/2012
Man, I was supposed to be doing my work but I could not stop reading this. I really enjoyed it!
pille-ip chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
Wow, couldn't stop reading ,breathed it in in about 4hrs. Addictive.
non.graceful chapter 20 . 9/20/2012
Still a favourite.
Robin chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
Katie is an idiot.

Good story though, I enjoyed the beginning but that changed toward the middle and end.
Chloe chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
I've noticed transition problems. Scenes (paragraphs) appear to jump around with no fluid transition to guide it along. But other than the sporadic scene changes, it's readable, characters are well established, and plot seems interesting enough.
bubublacz chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Reading this again after a long, long time :)
578 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »