Reviews for Duty Isn't Everything
Sorkel chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
That was brilliant, witty and suspenseful. I could barely - for lack of better words - put it down until I finished the story.
OrangeKiss chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
Wonderful story. Loved it. ;)

OrangeKiss
mia aurora chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
wow a good start :)
Dead KilleR chapter 20 . 9/27/2011
This story is awesome! :D

I was kinda hoping for a chapter which has Stone professing his love for Kate P
TK Orly chapter 20 . 8/16/2011
That made me happy :D
AJS chapter 20 . 5/8/2011
A couple things... this story seemed too short, especially the ending. Maybe if you even just put the epilogue in context and made it a bit longer, it would have been better. Also there were some inconsistencies throughout this story. For example, you said first that Valentine's Day was on a Friday night but then later in the same chapter you said it was a Saturday night. Also it was never explained who took the picture and sent it to Katie. And was it that Bridget pounced and kissed Stone in the office when she was waiting up for him? And how did she know that Stone would be with Bridget, or did she just guess? And also Alec's intentions were never explained. Was he acting the whole time, did he get fed up with not making any progress with Kate, or what exactly happened there as well?

I just felt like a lot of things weren't fully developed or explained in this story, though I like the concept.

- Alyssa
100percentfan chapter 20 . 4/29/2011
LOVED IT!

I would have loved to see them have a baby of their own just to see hi mature even more, but it's still rocked.
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 20 . 3/29/2011
'Woah! I'm finally done reading ALL the CHAPTERS within 24 straight hours.! :) I only had a limited hours of sleeping because of school works and final exams but i spent it by reading this fic..! HEHE! :D I LOVE IT VERY MUCH! :))

I LOVE Stone and Kate..they're such a perfect couple.! :)) I'm glad that they finally love each other after what happened to them! :)) And I love Grace too..cute and adorable kid.! :)) I HATE BRIDGET and ALEC TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL! :l

I love the plot of this fic..very unpredictable, unique, interesting and exciting.! :) I'm happy that it turned out Happy Ending..hehe.! :))

Congratulations for this wonderful and amazing fic.! :D Thanks for sharing your work to us..! :D This fic gave me a mixed emotion..you made me cry, sad, happy, enthusiastic, shattered, and crazy for this fic.! :) Keep up the good work..until next time.! Bye! :))
j chapter 20 . 3/20/2011
i loved the story - but i found the ending somewhat anticlimatic. In relation the the whole build up of Kate and Stone's relationship, the development of love seemed a bit quick - I think they needed more time to fall in love with each other. And I found the resolution of Alec was a bit quick. With Alec's character, I don't think he would have printed that story so quickly, I think he would have at least tried to get into Kate's pants first. If you added a few chapters and had him print the story only after Kate decided she wanted to be with Stone I think it would have been nicer... Overall though, I LOVED the whole relationship between Kate and Stone and little Grace. I hope to read more of your stuff :) YOu are really talented :)
Alanis chapter 20 . 2/25/2011
i love how you ended it!
Sara chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Hi there. Just stumbled across your story. Two chapters in and I'm already hooked..Looking forward to reading the rest of it!
Da-zGreen chapter 20 . 1/1/2011
OMG! I hope this site was more like facebook so that I can click that LIKE button. lol. This was a really good story! Thats all I had to say. YOu added a sweet little girl for their happy ending and I just can't stop reading it. You did an awfully good job! I love it! Hope to read more stories from you. Thanks for posting this story up so that I can have a chance to read it!
akaCHEEKS chapter 20 . 12/13/2010
Very nice. I like how the prologue and epilogue were mainly the same yet it was a great introduction and great ending at the same time. Because of course you changed a few sentences here and there. It was actually pretty brilliant. Good job. I really like this story.
FictionPressWorm chapter 20 . 10/31/2010
I usually don't review stories, but this one I couldn't just ignore! It was really amazing! I totally loved it! And the ending! I love your stories! Keep that up :))
Ederra chapter 20 . 9/2/2010
I really like this story - I read it in one sitting. I thought the whole idea what good - although the transition from Stone being a playboy to a loving husband was a bit sudden - but I know where it all came from and stuff but I still feel like he gradually became a completely different person in a matter of chapters (if you know what I mean). Other than that, I thought it was really smart how you repeated and changed the first chapter into the epilogue.

-Innocence