Reviews for Royal Notice
Nony chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
You know, you had me hooked at the first chapter and I probably would have bothered reading the rest of the story if you hadn't made that AN in chapter two, referring to some of your 'slow' readers as morons. Why are you trying to repel readers? Honestly it's pretty idiotic of you to a) cut off the story in midst-writing b) insult the reader in said interruption
kiki19857 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
any more updates?
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 8 . 4/4/2010
hey

i just read all 8 chapters

its a good plot but it needs some proof reading

keep at it

hope you update soon
Mariposa chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This story needs a LOT of proof reading. There are several typos and awkward sentences. Things like that distract from the story and frustrate readers so that they don't want to continue reading. Make sure to always spell check. A good way to catch awkward sentences is to read the story aloud to yourself before posting. If you still have trouble find someone that can proof your story for you before you post it.

I don't submit this to be mean. I really like your story, but I find it hard to read because I get tangled up in awkward sentences. This story has real potential, or I wouldn't have bothered to send a review.
QuirkyGurl chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Few spelling mistakes.

'follow' not 'fallow', 'knot' not 'not', those are the major ones I picked up on.
Jasey Rae chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
I admit, i skimmed a lot of the chapters that had the underlining, it was very distracting. but the plot seems pretty interesting, keep with it. try to catch some typos, that'll make it much easier to read:)
Isabella22 chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
You are in desperate need of a beta.
CoryD chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
good story, could use some more proofing - but it was interesting enough that I read it IN SPITE of the underlining! Seriously - that has got to go. Make it way too hard to read.
kulash chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
thanks for the update

the POV changes are a little rough but other a good chapter
searchingcrystal chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
I really like the switching of POV's. I find it refreshing and makes it more interesting. And I noticed a small spelling error near the end: sward should be 'sword'. Nothing major. Post more soon!
kiki19857 chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
bingo. Grace is a witch or something and Nelly is a werewolf.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
love the story!

cant wait for more!

hope you update soon!

-ifly*hugs*
righthere431 chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
oh the dresses seem like they look pretty ] and he looked into her soul... cool/weird lol
righthere431 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
awesome ] i love these kinds of stories ]

umm one thing... why is everything underlined? its kinda distracting lol
kulash chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
alex is good

Jhon is what grace had in mind which was a good shock that he is no prince charming