Reviews for Sunset Promises
CinnamonLips chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
i realy liked it...

i wish to know if Steffi made it

*eats her nails*

well, i would read a 2nd part

take care!bye
The Jab chapter 5 . 8/26/2008
I like the diary ending. Creative. Nice finish. That's all I got.
CountryGal17 chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
I love Logan! he's just awesome. I'm so sad its over : ( but i loved it, great job! he'll never find anyone like Steffi but he will find someone, hopefully. (take that as a hint to write a sequel) haha i loved it a lot. and i already said that... oh well
The Jab chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
Oh... wow... I didn't expect that...

Once again, I was able to read this fully without getting distracted or skipping paragraphs. As good as the first chapter.

By the way, this is the most I've ever read of a story (and enjoyed it). Hahahaha...

Nice job. I have no grammatical comments.

Seriously, my reviews are a lot more thorough when someone screws up really bad.
CountryGal17 chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
NO! I thought she was a fighter? Why didn't she fight? OMG that was so sad, but really good! Amazing job
CountryGal17 chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
Oh my god that is so sad. I'm going to cry. SHE HAD TWO WEEKS TO LIVE DAMMIT! no dying no dying GAH! U are an amazing writer.
The Jab chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Another good one. I got a little confused at some parts but it all cleared up in my head. Maybe because I'm trying to watch "Catch Me If You Can" at the same time as reading...
The Jab chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Wow. Not as magnetic as the first chapter, but still a good story all things considered. Keep on writing.

I didn't see any grammatical mistakes. At some points I thought I did, but I was wrong.

Nice Job.

Happy Writing,

The Jab
The Jab chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I could go for more. That was pretty good. I didn't catch any grammar problems as I usually do.

Also, I have a lot of trouble reading most of the stuff on this site, but for some reason, with this I could just lounge back in my chair and just read, not having to skip through gaps of text just to get through it. Job well done.

Happy Writing,