Reviews for Perfect
A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That last line was PERFECT! Lol; really enjoyed this :)
Kyllex chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I can definitely sympathize with this.

It's short, but that's what makes it effective. I really like the way it's written and how PERFECT is italicized each time. It really captures the mood well.

AWESOME JOB! 8D I liked it.
we make fire electric blue chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
That is so true! Once you have a reputation, you have to live up to it!

x. bella.
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
YES, like you said in the pm, this is soopah DEEP. WOW. And, I loved all the repetition!

Go self-proclaimed BIG SIS!

-Kristy
LaraineGlass chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
People really shouldn't expect too much from other people. I'm glad you're okay now, and that writing helped. It's great to be able to pour out your emotions like that.
Unknown Survivor chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Heh, isn't that the truth? People judge so easily on the most trivial things. And what I've found is that the people who come across as the most "perfect" are the ones who have the most "problems" for lack of a better word. I mean every one just wants someone to love them and accept them for who they are you know? Anyways...I'll shut up now. XD Nice job btw.

~Unknown Survivor
socks-lost chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Perfect doesn't exist and the sooner people realize that the better off people will be. I liked how you put perfect in quotation marks. I think that for some people its kind of a shock, I guess, when people who usually don't show they have problems do and then it gets them talking. I like how you described it. You made it very real. And yes! Writing is therapy lol. As always Awesome! Keep it up!
BunniHop chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Ah, Priya :( way to depress me! Well for future reference I have never and will never be happy when your upset and i have never thought of you as "perfect" even before we were friends (wait that came out wrong... I just mean that everyone is human and there are people who most certainly see you as what you are an imperfect but wonderfully amazing human and we wuv u!)
writing-addict77 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Writing is the best therapy ever. If I could write about my problems, I would...but my creativeness hasn't gone there yet. I like this, it was good.
WahNicole chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This is really realatible. Especially when you try to comfort your friends on things and they look at you like you're crazy...cause of course you've never had any problems before. Hey thanks for checking out my new story Alice in Nowhere Land. I've been wanting to read more of Irys but I haven't really had much time...(new Twilight book came out).

-Nicole Harris
Lady Riss chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was really good. Very relatable.

Awesome job.

D
sooner or later its over chapter 1 . 8/10/2008

your poem was really great and i felt i could relate.
collypollyy chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This poem is BEAUTIFUL! Really it is. It goes into deep emotion. Its very emotional, I started to cry.

Anyway wonderful poem! :)
Ciel the Winged chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Heh, I totally agree with you on this. People don't seem to get that perfection is impossible, do they?

Great job on this. I really like the way you wrote it, and...well, I like it altogether! Keep up the good work.

~Ciel
ChaosofColour chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I really liked this... and I agree, perfection is flawed, the thing about it is that it's never actually perfect and it's a standard too high to live up to because it doesn't even really exist.

-Lanna