Reviews for Anyone Else, But You
LyBhing chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Leave everything to the imagination afterward, tease. X:

Well, off to read your other stories.

-Lyia.
renegade01 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Tease!

p.s love the dammit doll...
Jhaynee chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Love how the ending leaves us hanging wondering what happened. Totally enjoyed it.
Jade Q. Dean chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Haha, nice end :p How teasing XD
Skyterra chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That is so cute :)
eskimoxisses chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
heck yah!

frickin awesome. you know how to make cliffhangers.

thanks for bringing it to fictionpress.
naningxoxo chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
oh god... you're such a tease. Handin' out such a frustration built up story and leading it towards satisfaction then BAM! the end. Dang! I really wanted to see exactly when things get heated and they realize how perfect they are together. But other than that, wonderful. Truly splendid.
alwaysautumn chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Haha. That showed him, huh?

But honestly, what the hell? 'She's just a bang' - Yep. I was 'this' *fingers about a millimetre apart* close to hitting him over the head (if that was possible) after he said that. Gahh! Boys...*shakes head*

Stupid remarks like that encourage those poor deranged albeit misguided fools. Gosh.

*ahem* Sorry got a bit carried away there XD

So.. I loved it ;)

The dialogue was believable!

The girl had a . (So, she cry. Her cruch was all ape like with a she-devil, give the girl a break)

So... the critism...Well, you see here.. it was only one itsy bisty thing..

I wanted to read MORE!

GOSH. I want to Know what Katie does. Jeff's reaction, what the hell happens to the *cough* she-devil*cough* I mean racheal. Details woman! I want more details!

P.s Teehehehe the dammit doll was tres cool ;)
Casablanca Dreams chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This was cute. Really, really cute. I love the ending-it's open, so we can interpret it any way we want to!
anitsirK chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Hahahaha...there were a lot of creative stuff embedded in this story. I love the dammit doll and the part when you narrated using the weather report jargon. Anyhow, a bit open-ended, isn't it? But, still, a good one-shot. :) Keep writing.
melores chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
GAAH! AMAZING! would you consider continuing this one-shot for a couple chapters? Maybe even one? : )
2005nostalgia chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Hi!

This was so cute!

the ending, I absolutely heart it XD

thanks for a great read. (:

xoxo
theslykit chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
i love the dammit doll! you should create a line..lol. cute story.
annoyance chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Cute. I wish you hadn't left it hanging though!
Miss Curiosity chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
HA! After reading this, I need to get myself a "Dammit" doll! Pretty cheep for some good "anger venting" stimulation.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »