Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Aquade chapter 1 . 4/22
This is such a sweet story. There were so many ups and downs, and it was so nerve-racking for both '007' and the readers. Wonderfully written by the way. Loved it.
Never Ever Back Down chapter 1 . 4/21
Awww. Really sweet one shot. Perfect mixture of simple and complicated.
0o0-Happy-Dagger-0o0 chapter 1 . 3/28
This is the very first thing I've read on fictionpress, and I loved it! Omg! The ending was sooo good. Loved it! It was soo funny. Please tell me there's second part to this?
fiberglass chapter 1 . 3/11
OMG! No more continuation?! This story is sooooooooooooooo goooood I am tearing up :P
More Than Heard chapter 1 . 3/1
"Turn around" OMG WHY? why not give us a happy ending DX but anyway I love this and its by far, the best one shot ever.
CB chapter 1 . 2/26
This is AMAZING! So original and sweet, I'm sorry it's already over but I love the way it ends. Thank you so much for sharing!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 2/4
Aw, this was the cutest thing I've ever read! Great story :D
Love it chapter 1 . 1/2
Sweet!
And?... What happens next?
Thelove bunny chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh my gosh this has got to be the sixth or seventh time I've read this oneshot and it still leaves me rolling on the floor laughing and cooing at the end with the cuteness! This story is nearing the point where we can call it the first oneshot with 1000 reviews! I love this so much; your writing is amazing!

Favorite line: "I liked numbers, too. Especially if there were dollar signs attached."

also I want Ashton for my birthday! :P ;)
Marie chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
That was so sweet! Made me feel warm inside
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is by far the one of the best stories I have read in a while. It's so sweet and funny! Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This was the best thing I've read in a LONG time! It absolutely wonderful! Thank you for posting this!
Yuu chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
That was amazingly cute! Your story made me laugh at lot of parts and the end placed a grin on my face. ouo I would probably be reading this a couple of times again in the near future. It would be really interesting to read it from Ashton's POV. QUQ Thank you for writing this awesome piece! I hope this can be a movie in the future!
Dynamite on Cure chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
OMG -He /knew/.
Awesome story bro/sis. I can sympathize with this character. Seemingly normal coating, with a nutty filling. It's great how this isn't one of the cliche perfect love stories. I WANT MORE STORIES LIKE THIS! If this was part of a story series, i would read ALL OF IT.
I want more of the not-so-perfect stories. That is my demand and i'm sticking to it!
Secrets chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Aw..
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT?!
970 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »