Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Oh well chapter 1 . 4/9
Fictionpress won't let me log in, which is too bad. I would have favorited this.
guest chapter 1 . 3/25
Thats hilarious! And short story in true sense..
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 3/18
What a silly sweet story. I love this 007-girl; she's adorkable.
Thanks for sharing! Stalking is my hobby too anyway. XB
waiting4today chapter 1 . 3/17
One of the best one-shots I've ever read. Quirky and unique style yet it's not confusing at all. It's so funny! Love it to bits.
GrimNightingale chapter 1 . 2/16
Love it! I have never been much of a fan for first person perspectives in writing, but you have proven me wrong. All of the details and comedy were in the right places, the mystery, inducing empathy for the main character. The ending leaves just enough to the imagination and really puts warmth in the reader's heart. Well done!
Roger Jaminson chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I see this story has 986 reviews to this date. Hmmm. I'm really tempted to create 14 more accounts just so you can have 1k reviews. That's how much I love this story. I laughed along Ashton when he was told that Yo Mama joke. Did you make that up? Anyway, I'll be honest. Throughout the story, *acting coy* I was hoping and cheering for Ashton to be gay. Yup. But by the end, I was glad he wasn't. The ending so sweet I think I got a toothache.
P.S. I was breathing all heavily when it first seemed Ashton was masturbating. (Also hoping he was going to moan some dude's name)
ReneTaus chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I loved the ending. So cute. Amazing story overall!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I give you a 9

out of 5. Congrats
Sophalople chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
As a hater of stupid swoony shoujou manga characters, I should hate this...but I don't.
-3- I actually love it a lot. It's funny, it's relatable and though Ashton doesn't have many obvious flaws, I never really felt like he was obnoxiously perfect either.
9.9/10
Because cliffhangers 3:
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I LOVE IT xD
Ibbonray chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
*chuckles quietly* I have never read something before in which I look upon the main character condescendingly and yet think each and every one of their actions is endearing. She shouldn't be stalking him, but… it's indescribably sweet? I like how you've left out naming the main character, which helps readers relate (sure helped me… sounds a little like something I would do, in fact *flinches*). Anyway, well done. I can understand why this one-shot has gotten all the attention it has!
WatUCWatIC chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg i loved this. it was adorable (the ending at least). i can think af a few girls (including myself) who think like this, haha. ashton seems perfect though. 99/100
Ninety chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Amazing story! Love the humor, so subtle and situational. The outlook of high school and crushes in a purely analytic style was such an interesting perspective. This story doesn't waste any time with describing the characters, but instead you learn about them as they story progresses. It is "show" and not "tell." I loved it! New favorite.
Lay chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Whatty?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
That was really Incredibly written one shot. Amazing!
992 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »