Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Shlovesu chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Omg! this story was funny, sweet n awesome. I wishd it would never end. :)
nicole chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
would you please make a part 2 with the Ashton's POV?
borderless chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Gaah all your writing is hilarious. Whenever I'm reading your stuff I have a smile slash smirk on my face and start laughing uncontrollably at which point my brother thinks and says I'm crazy. *sigh* good times, good times. lol masturbating hehe eczema hehe. Oh. My. God. You're turning me into a pubescent boy...
Tamika chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Any chance you could do this from Ashton's POV too? Just so we could see when he discovered he was being followed and what he thinks of his stalker...LOL! Plus, we can learn where he was really putting that darn eczema cream... KEEP IT COMING!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
god dis was awesum ..just may be u can go wid another chapter saying nd showing deir date nd his pov? neverless its awesum d reveiws nd fav says dat ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
i loved this. it was awesome.
Zeroko chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
haha :) I liked this.
Reeled me in with the brief summery, wasn't disappointed.
good job :)
Zeroko
NavyBlueHoney chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was by far the most hilarious, quirky one-shot ever.
This will have me randomly laughing for eons to come!
Cheers!
Nami98 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
WOW! awesome!
lowshie chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh my god. I LOVE this. This was so amazing (: fantastic job!
CurryBunChan chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
so did he know the whole time or did he only figure it out at the resturaunt? cuz if he knew during the bathroom scene... can someone say akward? you should like do an epilogue or something! i wanna know what happened when she turned around! SUCH a cliff hanger. but it was a good read non the less
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
aaaaaaw sweet and cute LOVED IT
Anna Lei chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hi there, i have always been a big fan of your stories and it saddens me that someone has plagiarised your story over on . Also, some other fictionpress authors have been getting their stories plagiarised by this same person.
waterbluewings chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
awwww...that was cute, the note was :) I want a boy to do that to me (probably minus myslef spying in him, who knows how many times i'll mess up if I do so XD)
Dill Wilson chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Gusty subject (with a twist) to write about - and in a funny way. Congratulations and well done.
1,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »