Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
XiaoChuChu chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I loved it :)
Sure, I felt many "oh my god. Don't. Nooo. Turn back, don't do that" and felt embarrassed on her behalf several times, but I still liked it. Would have loved to know what happened when she did turn around or his version :)
Cap-has-Attitude chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh my god oh my god oh my god TOO CUTE! Damn Cliffie
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh my gosh, amazing! Wow. Wow. I just can't. Like, seriously. Ah, I'm dying! The protagonist was awesome :D I loved her, she's quirky, slightly psychotic, daring, and just hilarious! Oh my god, and that ending. Wow. How awkward must she feel if he noticed her following him around all day. And in the bathroom. Oh my gosh.

But he order a crepe for her! Ah, I can't. I love this so much.
OPatron chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
ahahaha! that was fabulous!
Woobibi chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
i really really love this!
EbbyJ chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Ok, so lemme just say I have never lsughed so hard from a one-shot! It was freakin hilarious! I think i literally died from the bathroom scene and I think my heart stopped at that ending! Please continue this story of epic proportions! I think it would be hilarious, full of shenanigans that would have by abs burning from laughter. LOVED IT!
surrendertomusic chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Omg that was hilarious! :D really great, made my day :))
Choukou chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
TOO FUNNY. I was expecting him to find her out, but the ending still caught me by surprise :) I hope you have a sequel to this.
Millie chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Omfg. Bast one-Shot EVER! Sooooooo funny and the ending is.. GaH! So annoying but awesome. Like you get to choose how it ends. Lolz I am giggling and trying desperately to think up a good ending in my head. :D Awesome. Story. bro.
Kahli hime chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
ahahahha amaaaazing! It just made my day D
Paradigm08 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Grinned the whole way through. The commentary was priceless. Well done!
Augusta Radcliff chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
You successfully managed to captivate me this entire time - something difficult to manage with my fluctuating attention span and seven tabs on Google Chrome.

I also felt quite embarrassed for her throughout the majority of reading this.

I just I can't this was-

May I just say that you also managed to leave me dying from laughter as I read:

"007 status: connecting carbon chains to make swastikas."

So I successfully lived without oxygen for a minute or so.
A chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I love this. So very sweet! Gah, melting from cute sweetness lol. . .

Very nicely written.
RRsabi chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
LOVED THIS STORY! :)
foreigndelight chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
woooaa :) amazing amazing amazing, love it, love ashton, love all
1,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »