Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Kyrie chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love your story! You're a great writer! You managed to take my attention, something that normally doesn't happen, to be honest. Thank you for writing an adorable and entertaining such as this! Continue writing stories ! Kudos! :3
iluminata chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
oh hot damn this story is dbafa 3
CrimsonsNight chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
thata sooo cute! you should make this in to a novel length story! i loved it at least make a sequel where they talk! please!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
That. Was brilliant. :)
Gretel Snaps chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Holy matter-rolly this is sweet. ;) I like how it's a cliff hanger.
Failing Mentality chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was so funny! It was also super cute at the end. :)

Thank you for this sweet and humorous short story!
Violet Thelaw chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This story is too good to be true! HAHA. I said, "WHAAAAT" aloud when I finished!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is the ninth time I've read this. I can probably quote parts of it by now. It's absolutely the funniest and wittiest story I'd read it a long, long time.
XiaoChuChu chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I loved it :)
Sure, I felt many "oh my god. Don't. Nooo. Turn back, don't do that" and felt embarrassed on her behalf several times, but I still liked it. Would have loved to know what happened when she did turn around or his version :)
Cap-has-Attitude chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh my god oh my god oh my god TOO CUTE! Damn Cliffie
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh my gosh, amazing! Wow. Wow. I just can't. Like, seriously. Ah, I'm dying! The protagonist was awesome :D I loved her, she's quirky, slightly psychotic, daring, and just hilarious! Oh my god, and that ending. Wow. How awkward must she feel if he noticed her following him around all day. And in the bathroom. Oh my gosh.

But he order a crepe for her! Ah, I can't. I love this so much.
OPatron chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
ahahaha! that was fabulous!
Woobibi chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
i really really love this!
EbbyJ chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Ok, so lemme just say I have never lsughed so hard from a one-shot! It was freakin hilarious! I think i literally died from the bathroom scene and I think my heart stopped at that ending! Please continue this story of epic proportions! I think it would be hilarious, full of shenanigans that would have by abs burning from laughter. LOVED IT!
surrendertomusic chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Omg that was hilarious! :D really great, made my day :))
1,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »