Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
loved this:)

a sequel please?
Wanderingreader chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh my God! I never laughed that much in a story except yours. And you might not like it (and will ruin the 'sense of the story)...can you make a longer version of them? I AM SO DYING TO SEE THEIR LOVE STORY...even if it's not long it's fine...

Your humor on this was sooooooooooo good! And hate to admit, I can relate to some...hahaha! You were able to capture the emotions that 'we' all felt when stalking our crushes...hahaha!

KUDOS to you for a wonderful story! :)
Eden Ellegory chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I wanna know what happened next!

DX
marigam chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This was quite a ride!

Hilarious.

I loved it!

Thank you.
Valeriienuuh chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I LOVE IT. - I swear. Keeps me reading til the end. Great, great job. I can relate to this because I used to haul my best friend with me when I was stalking my crush in junior year. lol. :D Advance merry christmas.
whiteday chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
hahahahaXD i love it so much! 3
itrymybest chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Woah, I was not expecting that ending! Great job! :D
freyachuu chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
that was unexpected. hahaha i srsly want to read more. )))
waitingForRand chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
:) awesome...
Qwerty chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I read another one of your story's, and loved it so much I had to read anonther! This is hilarious and the ending made me scream (at my computer): "MORE! MORE! MORE!"

Great job. -Q
OliveMac'nCheese chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hilarious! I don't often laugh along with jokes in stories - but this was written so well I can't help it :)
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Awesome!
MaichenM chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
From a male perspective: This is honestly kind of disturbing. I read it expecting it to be in that tone and found it (what I consider) darkly humorous until the very end. I was caught between the thoughts of "this poor guy" and "this girl needs help" until he RESPONDED to her.

I won't deny the quality of the story itself...I just want to say: don't try this in real life. And that's the understatement of the century.
1,010 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »