Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Clawstrike590 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That, I must say, was genius. Who knew, huh? Very nicely done. No Epilogue? Hehe. Just kidding.
little.artist chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I let out the biggest sigh at the end :) SO ADORABLE! :D
Dreams-of-Fairies chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I'd love to see their conversation after this...absolutly genius.
hanging on ariadne's thread chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I love this whole fic! I read it word for word.

I love how you call the girl 007, and her notes. And how sh expects something and it turns out its something completely normal.

And what an ending! So he knew she was stalking him all along! However, I DO wonder for whom the second crepe was...

Oh well.

Nice job!
deb.lemon chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
aww, i'd like to know what happened next but since i prolly won't find out. i'll stick with, funny story ;)
codes and keys chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is a really nice piece. It's short but unique as well.

I think that it was a good idea to describe the stalker as "007" and actually make the story sound realistic. It added to the humor and the feel of the story. Good job.
ThoseLittleMoments chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
LOLOLOL.

I like how this story is about a girl stalking her crush. [:

Thats actually really sweet, in the most creepiest way possible.

Dang, 007 is real smooth. [:

And real sly.

LOL.

I wouldn't have the guts to enter the guy's restroom.

I like the ending.

It was cute, and simple.

It really wrapped up the story well!

It was amazing. LOL.
crazybelle chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Apparently trying to explain that you can't stop laughing because a guy wasn't actually masturbating means people give you even stranger looks than usual...However the story is more than worth it Brilliant humour, loved every line!
CookieRainbow chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Great idea. I loved the very cliché and comical way it was written, and you had me giggling all the way through, with a couple of laughing fits added. I adore the ending. Simple, cute and you've got me begging for more. I love it!
TwiggyBird chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I loved the ending! AH! Can't stop laughing!
kermallyte chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Lol Great!

I was enjoying the story but deceided it reached a level of me crying "BRILLIANT" when I got to the end.

The ending is amazing! You stopped the story at exactly the right moment!
ravenhowards chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Totally wicked!
TinySliceOfHeaven chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
oh my god oh my god oh my god this is amazing! Awww I'm gonna die of happyness and joy and just like, faint, dude. :D Oh my gooood! I can't express the awesomeness of this oneshot, seriously. This is one of those things that people wish went on and on and on forever and ever, seriously :3

Aherm, anyways :D I loved this, dude :) amazing. Awesomeatastic job .

- Ella
andriyari chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I know I'm late, but OH. MY. GOD. your story, I don't know how to put this into words, it is so much more than amazing.

this is hilarious and sweet. I can't wipe the stupid grin off my face.

the ending is just perfect. he knew all the while that she was stalking him? and in the end he wrote 'turn around' awww that's just sweet. he definitely like her, doesn't he? right? right. I'm just going to imagine that they finally have lunch together hehehe.

great work, keep writing. you are amazing! :D
Andrea Sinisterra chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Surprisingly funny and lighthearted. Your summary was hilarious.

Thanks for sharing!