Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Awesome!
MaichenM chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
From a male perspective: This is honestly kind of disturbing. I read it expecting it to be in that tone and found it (what I consider) darkly humorous until the very end. I was caught between the thoughts of "this poor guy" and "this girl needs help" until he RESPONDED to her.

I won't deny the quality of the story itself...I just want to say: don't try this in real life. And that's the understatement of the century.
Quinnifer chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh, my Bob. 800 reviews. Can't believe I caught this. Hahahahaha.

-Quinn

3 Congratulations.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
cute story.. GREAT JOB! :)
Lucky Number Thirteen chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Such a cute one-shot! Unexpected ending. Loved it.
raiseyourweapon chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
omg i loved it! great job!
Blood-and-Bunnies chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
LOL.. COOL LOL

that was sweet

and funny

fluffy

nice

GoNe RoGuE chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I really wish you would write a sequel to this story even if it is another one shot! That was so cool I would have turned to the side and sprinted out of the shop, though since he's on the swim team, I doubt I'd get very far!

~Hannah
hyperhigh242 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is by far the cutest, sweetest, bestest one-shot I have EVER read!
Polo Girl chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
lololololololol loved it! _
FantasyReader15 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Hey, this was good. :) Good story. Wished you made a sequel. Comedy is definitely evident in here, so that's really great.
Sult-an Peper chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aww, such a sweet story. I wish he kissed her when she turned around. My imagination and me...
EzraKoenig chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I love this!
Marie chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
OMG That was so adorble i was like awww all the way through it : )
Potikanda chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I WANT A SEQUEL I WANT A SEQUEL I WANT A SEQUEL! Okay, with that out of my system, I hope you don't find it too forward that I would really, really enjoy reading more... XD
997 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »