Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
raiseyourweapon chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
omg i loved it! great job!
Blood-and-Bunnies chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
LOL.. COOL LOL

that was sweet

and funny

fluffy

nice

GoNe RoGuE chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I really wish you would write a sequel to this story even if it is another one shot! That was so cool I would have turned to the side and sprinted out of the shop, though since he's on the swim team, I doubt I'd get very far!

Hannah
hyperhigh242 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is by far the cutest, sweetest, bestest one-shot I have EVER read!
Polo Girl chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
lololololololol loved it! _
FantasyReader15 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Hey, this was good. :) Good story. Wished you made a sequel. Comedy is definitely evident in here, so that's really great.
Sult-an Peper chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aww, such a sweet story. I wish he kissed her when she turned around. My imagination and me...
EzraKoenig chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I love this!
Marie chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
OMG That was so adorble i was like awww all the way through it : )
Potikanda chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I WANT A SEQUEL I WANT A SEQUEL I WANT A SEQUEL! Okay, with that out of my system, I hope you don't find it too forward that I would really, really enjoy reading more... XD
OchitaSora chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Read story, realise it's a one-shot. *Cue angry Grisly Bear impression* More ?
cvbaby250 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Lol I love this, you should really consider making this into a story, o wouldn't mine reading more of it. :) But really, this was really good!
44musicfreak44 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Amazing story, I loved the plot and it was written wonderfully!

Great job :D
Japeria993 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
OMG tht was CRAZIIII! wow really good, this was extremely funny. Like all the little things she said like: oh woe is my heart, and be still my heart, had me laughing. The whole mission 007 thing was hilarious. LOVELY STORY. Your really good i like your stories and the ending was fantastic. Keep it up, ill be sure to look for your stories (if u write any), if you dont PLEASE WRITE STORIES :)
JudasMonster chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh my. What a cute ending. A shame the main character was a girl though. Thought it was a boy until half-way! This stalking story has been really nostalgic for me; reminds me of eighth grade o_o *cough* Haha...
992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »