Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
oh my god chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Oh god that was adorable and god! I can't even... it was the single most brilliant thing I have read all week. This one shot made my day. Do you have any idea how glad I am that YOU exist right now? ? Fyi I'm more than very glad.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
This has got to be the most awkward, adorable and hilarious thing I've read. :)
Worst Person chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Omg, I've NVR seen a one-shot with almost 1000 reviews. Just three more reviews after mine before you reach that number
Mae chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Cute little one fic XD
I enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
So cute! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Hhahahah I absolutely loved the ending!
annayh44 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
hahaha This short story was Perfect..
TURN AROUND~ love it
Oh well chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Fictionpress won't let me log in, which is too bad. I would have favorited this.
guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Thats hilarious! And short story in true sense..
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
What a silly sweet story. I love this 007-girl; she's adorkable.
Thanks for sharing! Stalking is my hobby too anyway. XB
waiting4today chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
One of the best one-shots I've ever read. Quirky and unique style yet it's not confusing at all. It's so funny! Love it to bits.
GrimNightingale chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Love it! I have never been much of a fan for first person perspectives in writing, but you have proven me wrong. All of the details and comedy were in the right places, the mystery, inducing empathy for the main character. The ending leaves just enough to the imagination and really puts warmth in the reader's heart. Well done!
Roger Jaminson chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I see this story has 986 reviews to this date. Hmmm. I'm really tempted to create 14 more accounts just so you can have 1k reviews. That's how much I love this story. I laughed along Ashton when he was told that Yo Mama joke. Did you make that up? Anyway, I'll be honest. Throughout the story, *acting coy* I was hoping and cheering for Ashton to be gay. Yup. But by the end, I was glad he wasn't. The ending so sweet I think I got a toothache.
P.S. I was breathing all heavily when it first seemed Ashton was masturbating. (Also hoping he was going to moan some dude's name)
ReneTaus chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I loved the ending. So cute. Amazing story overall!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014