Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This is seriously amazing! I hope it crosses 1000 reviews soon...can u write in ashton's pov? Or a continuation? Anything? Pls...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
You're great. Enough said.
Koala Koko chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Swooooooon! Fave one-shot out of all one-shots 3
Aquade chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is such a sweet story. There were so many ups and downs, and it was so nerve-racking for both '007' and the readers. Wonderfully written by the way. Loved it.
Never Ever Back Down chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Awww. Really sweet one shot. Perfect mixture of simple and complicated.
0o0-Happy-Dagger-0o0 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This is the very first thing I've read on fictionpress, and I loved it! Omg! The ending was sooo good. Loved it! It was soo funny. Please tell me there's second part to this?
fiberglass chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
OMG! No more continuation?! This story is sooooooooooooooo goooood I am tearing up :P
More Than Heard chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
"Turn around" OMG WHY? why not give us a happy ending DX but anyway I love this and its by far, the best one shot ever.
CB chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This is AMAZING! So original and sweet, I'm sorry it's already over but I love the way it ends. Thank you so much for sharing!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Aw, this was the cutest thing I've ever read! Great story :D
Love it chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Sweet!
And?... What happens next?
Thelove bunny chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Oh my gosh this has got to be the sixth or seventh time I've read this oneshot and it still leaves me rolling on the floor laughing and cooing at the end with the cuteness! This story is nearing the point where we can call it the first oneshot with 1000 reviews! I love this so much; your writing is amazing!

Favorite line: "I liked numbers, too. Especially if there were dollar signs attached."

also I want Ashton for my birthday! :P ;)
Marie chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
That was so sweet! Made me feel warm inside
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is by far the one of the best stories I have read in a while. It's so sweet and funny! Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This was the best thing I've read in a LONG time! It absolutely wonderful! Thank you for posting this!
988 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »