Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Zlen chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Hahahaha ooohh noooo!
Lori-Mae Vernon chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
OMG! this story is so adorable! I have to say, it had me squeeling like a total fangirl. props to you! I only wish there was an epilogue, but at the same time i don't. The cut off is simply perfect, a great cliffy to a great one shot, that really lets your imagination work. makes me wonder then, was Ashton so perfect throughout the day because he knew she was watching or is he simply an impossible male specimen? Anywho, loved the story, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Oh gosh this fic was so short and sweet. I loooooooved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This is seriously amazing! I hope it crosses 1000 reviews soon...can u write in ashton's pov? Or a continuation? Anything? Pls...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
You're great. Enough said.
Koala Koko chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Swooooooon! Fave one-shot out of all one-shots 3
Aquade chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is such a sweet story. There were so many ups and downs, and it was so nerve-racking for both '007' and the readers. Wonderfully written by the way. Loved it.
Never Ever Back Down chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Awww. Really sweet one shot. Perfect mixture of simple and complicated.
0o0-Happy-Dagger-0o0 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This is the very first thing I've read on fictionpress, and I loved it! Omg! The ending was sooo good. Loved it! It was soo funny. Please tell me there's second part to this?
fiberglass chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
OMG! No more continuation?! This story is sooooooooooooooo goooood I am tearing up :P
More Than Heard chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
"Turn around" OMG WHY? why not give us a happy ending DX but anyway I love this and its by far, the best one shot ever.
CB chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This is AMAZING! So original and sweet, I'm sorry it's already over but I love the way it ends. Thank you so much for sharing!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Aw, this was the cutest thing I've ever read! Great story :D
Love it chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Sweet!
And?... What happens next?
Thelove bunny chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Oh my gosh this has got to be the sixth or seventh time I've read this oneshot and it still leaves me rolling on the floor laughing and cooing at the end with the cuteness! This story is nearing the point where we can call it the first oneshot with 1000 reviews! I love this so much; your writing is amazing!

Favorite line: "I liked numbers, too. Especially if there were dollar signs attached."

also I want Ashton for my birthday! :P ;)
991 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »