Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Sophalople chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
As a hater of stupid swoony shoujou manga characters, I should hate this...but I don't.
-3- I actually love it a lot. It's funny, it's relatable and though Ashton doesn't have many obvious flaws, I never really felt like he was obnoxiously perfect either.
9.9/10
Because cliffhangers 3:
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I LOVE IT xD
Ibbonray chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
*chuckles quietly* I have never read something before in which I look upon the main character condescendingly and yet think each and every one of their actions is endearing. She shouldn't be stalking him, but… it's indescribably sweet? I like how you've left out naming the main character, which helps readers relate (sure helped me… sounds a little like something I would do, in fact *flinches*). Anyway, well done. I can understand why this one-shot has gotten all the attention it has!
WatUCWatIC chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg i loved this. it was adorable (the ending at least). i can think af a few girls (including myself) who think like this, haha. ashton seems perfect though. 99/100
Ninety chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Amazing story! Love the humor, so subtle and situational. The outlook of high school and crushes in a purely analytic style was such an interesting perspective. This story doesn't waste any time with describing the characters, but instead you learn about them as they story progresses. It is "show" and not "tell." I loved it! New favorite.
Lay chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Whatty?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
That was really Incredibly written one shot. Amazing!
Elguardiuz chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
9/10
Zlen chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Hahahaha ooohh noooo!
Lori-Mae Vernon chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
OMG! this story is so adorable! I have to say, it had me squeeling like a total fangirl. props to you! I only wish there was an epilogue, but at the same time i don't. The cut off is simply perfect, a great cliffy to a great one shot, that really lets your imagination work. makes me wonder then, was Ashton so perfect throughout the day because he knew she was watching or is he simply an impossible male specimen? Anywho, loved the story, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Oh gosh this fic was so short and sweet. I loooooooved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This is seriously amazing! I hope it crosses 1000 reviews soon...can u write in ashton's pov? Or a continuation? Anything? Pls...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
You're great. Enough said.
Koala Koko chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Swooooooon! Fave one-shot out of all one-shots 3
Aquade chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is such a sweet story. There were so many ups and downs, and it was so nerve-racking for both '007' and the readers. Wonderfully written by the way. Loved it.
999 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »