Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Loved every word of this! I thought the format was terrific with that psuedo-spy style giving the blow-by-blow updates on both target and 007. I smiled most of the time because of the sheer blast of feel good vibes this piece generated.

I snickered lots but amazed myself by guffawing out loud at the notion that not even a gay boy would wear those grey and pink sneakers. Other occupants of my lounge room looked up in amazement at me falling to bits laughing over this.

I liked the ending a lot too. When I read that there were two plates and two glasses and a note I did feel quite hopeful that he was going to take pity on his stalker.

Thank you for some truly premier entertainment.
nn chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
"Turn around "
wow perfect ending, but how can Ashton know he was followed
please made Ashton POV someday
SadisticSonsRule chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
blowed my mind!
Abishlyn chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hi! I really like the story. It really caught my attention. I love it! The story, the characters and the ending of course. :)
meowmie chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
So cute!
Sarah Spafford chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Another review from me. A woman after my own heart. I love, love love fluff!
Fantasque chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This was hilarious. And to my guilt ridden shame, something I would have done in high school.
bombshellbecky chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
oh my gosh, this was really good! I see why it has 900 plus reviews!
stardustcandy chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
NO it cant be over..omg. this is perfection.
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh I hate when people take up the hall like that! Xl

That ending is good, if not a bit ominous sounding. XP
allancaldera chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I really like it specially the end, it was so unexpected I really thought she would find him in the bathroom masturbating I also thought it was slash at first because I didnt knew if she was a girl or not.I really like your form of writing its so unique its amazing,I also need to say that I thought at the end that Ashton was a creeper like her taking notes but it looks like find her,so to read more of you in the future.
Allan Calderini
Fan of yours.
XD chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This made me laugh sooo hard!
omfg lol
F.A.M.E chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I've been reading romances all day on this site, w/ mii initials, but-but-but- QvQ This.
Has.
To be.
The CUTEST! 3
Ohmigod, I hate sounding like a melodramatic baby teen author (I might be), but the ending was so sweeeeet! *gushes* Reminds me of mii lil spy days in 5th grade...
Sigh.
The memories. 3 D
Keep writing! 0v0

F.A.M.E.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
GYAAAAAAHHHHHHHh!

I DIE IN PUDDLES OF GORE!

I LOVE THE ENDING, MYGAWD!

SO LOVELY..
o1.JAM chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Totally agree! Cute and simple! Love the ending part. Thought it would be a heart breaking one. Morrrre! :D
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »