Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Princess Wanderer chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
ending is confusing
Mere chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Each time I read it I love it even more!
T. D. Fire chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I was not expecting that! I don't think there were any blaring grammar errors or anything its sooooo perfect!
Sapphire3568 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Haha, the stalking was so funny! I loved the ending. :)
Dominique Diane chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Love the "Turn Around"! It was so sweet (:
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is probably the most popular one shot ever. But I think this was so cute
Zero Skye chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
oooooh!1 that was a pretty damn cool ending! really loved this!
The Broken Idealist chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I absolutely adored this, and considering my usual abhorrence for first person stories, that's really saying something. Jesus, this was adorable. Predictable, yes, but in such a way that I was still making incoherent squealing noises even if I knew what was going to happen in the end. I loved it.
Kiaranaria chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was my first story on FP (till now I read only FFs) and I really love it xD
hmbird11 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Hello! This story is so sweet and humorous. I love how she narrates and writes down stuff. This was a pleasure to read! And the last two sentences just made me smile so much. They were sooo pleasant and unexpected and sweet and this is fantastic. Anyway, that's all I have to say as a fanfiction writer passing through Fictionpress. You're awesome!
Kylie chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
That was so awesome! Can you please add a chapter? Pretty please?
Terri Day chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Absolutely loved this! It gave me something to smile about - thank you!

I loved the format - her giving little spy updates and her feelings toward everything along the way. It was cute and uplifting... Job well done!

Now I want to know how it is he knew she was following him... An Ashton POV would be greatly appreciated :).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
.GOD!
this was hilarious, i laughed so hard, i literally fell down from the chair.
your writing is AMAZING and no wonder this oneshot has 933 reviews.!
kittyXtoxic chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
awwwww, man it was awesome, i give you a standing ovation *gets up and claps like a retarded seal*.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh my gosh that was so freaking hilarious. I love the status updates and notes and just LAWL this main character is just beast haha
991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »