Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Anon chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh my gosh that was so freaking hilarious. I love the status updates and notes and just LAWL this main character is just beast haha
roza chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
loved it!
kitkatz267 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I don't get it? Why would she turn around?
augmentedDREAMS chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Immensely readable, hilarious, lovely. x3
anon chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
this is definitely the cutest thing I've ever read on fictionpress. it gives me little butterflies in the stomach. If you ever write one with Ashton's POV, I'd be infinitely grateful to you, your writing is perfect and would make anyone's day.
xoxo
Canada 1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is such a great story. You made me laugh many a times. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
LOOOOOOOOOVE IT! Its so funny and unique, definitely my favourite short story ever! the ending...perfect! :)
ChuGaEun chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
HAha.
I wonder how he knew though that he was being stalked. Was she really that inconspicuous ?haha
this sotry is cuteeeeeeeeee
TheBatismyMan chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
HEEEEHEEEEHEEE
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Loved every word of this! I thought the format was terrific with that psuedo-spy style giving the blow-by-blow updates on both target and 007. I smiled most of the time because of the sheer blast of feel good vibes this piece generated.

I snickered lots but amazed myself by guffawing out loud at the notion that not even a gay boy would wear those grey and pink sneakers. Other occupants of my lounge room looked up in amazement at me falling to bits laughing over this.

I liked the ending a lot too. When I read that there were two plates and two glasses and a note I did feel quite hopeful that he was going to take pity on his stalker.

Thank you for some truly premier entertainment.
nn chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
"Turn around "
wow perfect ending, but how can Ashton know he was followed
please made Ashton POV someday
SadisticSonsRule chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
blowed my mind!
Abishlyn chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hi! I really like the story. It really caught my attention. I love it! The story, the characters and the ending of course. :)
meowmie chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
So cute!
Sarah Spafford chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Another review from me. A woman after my own heart. I love, love love fluff!
992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »