Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
hmbird11 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Hello! This story is so sweet and humorous. I love how she narrates and writes down stuff. This was a pleasure to read! And the last two sentences just made me smile so much. They were sooo pleasant and unexpected and sweet and this is fantastic. Anyway, that's all I have to say as a fanfiction writer passing through Fictionpress. You're awesome!
Kylie chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
That was so awesome! Can you please add a chapter? Pretty please?
Terri Day chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Absolutely loved this! It gave me something to smile about - thank you!

I loved the format - her giving little spy updates and her feelings toward everything along the way. It was cute and uplifting... Job well done!

Now I want to know how it is he knew she was following him... An Ashton POV would be greatly appreciated :).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
.GOD!
this was hilarious, i laughed so hard, i literally fell down from the chair.
your writing is AMAZING and no wonder this oneshot has 933 reviews.!
kittyXtoxic chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
awwwww, man it was awesome, i give you a standing ovation *gets up and claps like a retarded seal*.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh my gosh that was so freaking hilarious. I love the status updates and notes and just LAWL this main character is just beast haha
roza chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
loved it!
kitkatz267 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I don't get it? Why would she turn around?
augmentedDREAMS chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Immensely readable, hilarious, lovely. x3
anon chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
this is definitely the cutest thing I've ever read on fictionpress. it gives me little butterflies in the stomach. If you ever write one with Ashton's POV, I'd be infinitely grateful to you, your writing is perfect and would make anyone's day.
xoxo
Canada 1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is such a great story. You made me laugh many a times. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
LOOOOOOOOOVE IT! Its so funny and unique, definitely my favourite short story ever! the ending...perfect! :)
ChuGaEun chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
HAha.
I wonder how he knew though that he was being stalked. Was she really that inconspicuous ?haha
this sotry is cuteeeeeeeeee
TheBatismyMan chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
HEEEEHEEEEHEEE
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Loved every word of this! I thought the format was terrific with that psuedo-spy style giving the blow-by-blow updates on both target and 007. I smiled most of the time because of the sheer blast of feel good vibes this piece generated.

I snickered lots but amazed myself by guffawing out loud at the notion that not even a gay boy would wear those grey and pink sneakers. Other occupants of my lounge room looked up in amazement at me falling to bits laughing over this.

I liked the ending a lot too. When I read that there were two plates and two glasses and a note I did feel quite hopeful that he was going to take pity on his stalker.

Thank you for some truly premier entertainment.
997 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »