Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Rikka K chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
So adorable. She's so funny. And the way you write about Ashton makes me totally fall in love with him. XD Wow, thanks for brightening up my day! :D
Danielle Gin chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This was halariously fantastic! I can relate so much to the main character! There's a boy at my school who is such an Ashton Brody! You really did a great job with this one. Nice work!
vampgrrl101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
that's sweet. i could possibly see it going somewhere, if you like.
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
GAH ! I love the ending.

Great one-shot.
anitsirK chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I LOVE IT! Kept me laughing. Kind of freaky though...the girl is. But what Ashton Brody did is SO SWEET! I'm dying! hahaha LOL. I love it!
Just Mystical chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Holy Moley!

This was such a cute oneshot that kept me laughing and completey amused throughout the read! It's written perfectly and you've got superb writing skills!

Congrats on the SKOW award - you really do deserve it! And I honestly cannot wait for more upcoming projects from you! (No pressure or anything :))

So thank you for writing in such a quirky but absolutey entertaining manner! LOVE IT LOVE IT! LURVE IT!
TuneOut chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I loved this story. It's so funny, and witty while being right to the point. I love her spy inner ramblings and the ending, I thought, was a fantastic way to end. I like the fact that you didn't overload us with detail. I don't like it when people are overly sparse but I don't like mountains of detail either.

Great job
Narc chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This was hilarious. The narrator is funny and easy-to-believe. Although her actions are a little extreme, it's not hard to imagine a girl trying to find fault in her crush so she'll have a good reason not to like him anymore.

I thought the ending was perfect and well-timed. It was a great happy ending when I was starting to get the picture that she would discover he was spoken for and give it up. It leaves a lot in the open, but gives that suggestion that she might get her happily ever after after all.

For the review marathon (there's a link to it in my profile).
Brittany chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Absolutely fantastic! I wish you could continue it!
infundibuliform chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oh, my God. That is so messed up. LOL When I finished, I got out of my seat, began pacing and went, "That is so messed up." hahaha

That was awesome and really creative! :D Favoriting!
Hear Harmony chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Perfectly cliffy ending. But I guess it's one of those stories that you don't really want to know what happens next, you leave it all for dirty imagination sake. KIDDING.

Humorous in every possible way, kept me snorting unattractively into my pudding.

Jade Q. Dean chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Hahaha XD That was truly amazing and really original XD cracked me up, lol. Especially the bathroom scene, god, he had eczema XD so funny
sherbetsi chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
its so witty and then at the end it lives you hanging with just a hint at suggestion.. i really loved it! XD
ElusiveConquest chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
this was really cute.

maybe you could continue it?

cause i really want to know what he thinks of her stalking him

Liisha2theMoon chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Probably the best one-shot I've ever read. I feel inspired to stalk some poor guy around now, with a composition notebook in hand, refering to myself as 007... This made my day for sure. 8D
1,001 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »