Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Adurna chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
this story is a riot! love the sense of humor, great work!
kte-wonderful chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Oh my gosh! I LOVED IT. Soso hilarious and with such a perfect ending. The whole thing flowed so well, and I love her character-it's so entertaining! :D The whole thing was awesome.
predict.this chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Ohmygod, this is such an awesome story! It's so sweet and funny, seriously. I love it! :D
polina chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
what happens next?
vimaro22 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This was great! I thoroughly enjoyed it. My best friend recommended it to me. She said it reminded her a lot of us. I can see why now. Lol. We're not crazy, don't worry. But this was an excellent story. Very funny. Good job!
Duuude chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Ahahahahahahaha!

I love this! Seriously, OMGSH.

She was caught, she was so freaking caught.

This is amazing. I loved his message to her.

Curiosity: 1

Cat: 0

Absolute hysterical hilarity right there. Seriously, dude.

I especially loved it when she thought she caught him masturbating... XD

She's so retarded, it's just amazing really. I love you. This is probably the best one-shot in history.

Ahahah.

TURN AROUND.

I love you. Seriously.
Slideshow chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This is one of the best piece I've read in a long time. It was perfect. Perfect.
Edie French chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
hahah this was hella fuunny it made me laugh out lound for like 10 min straight and my mom was looking at me like i was nuts ] haha

SEQUEL!
Charon-dragon chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wow the reviews (all 100 something of them) have it! This is literally one of the best things I have ever read on Ficpress! Your use of language and flow was impecable! And the characters strong (even the background ones)

So good! And of course your great ending! Loved it.

plz rr back. luvles!
forwards for words chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Such a great ending! I love how you seamlessly blurred the lines between creepy and cute. :] An all-around hilarious read.
General Disarray chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
What happens next!
ddz008 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Such a sweet and funny story! Lovely! :)
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
OMG. This is simply hilarious. Oh wow, I'm still laughing my booty off here. The end's just perfect! Ah!

He knows. XD Where has this hilarious oneshot been all my life?

-toffeecakesxox.
clavira chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
aw, that was so sweet! loved it! the idea was great and the way you wrote it was really something new. sequel?
Miss Curiosity chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I have probably read this story about 20 times in a span of 2 months and it STILL makes me giggly with girly-happiness.

I LOVE it!