Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
infundibuliform chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oh, my God. That is so messed up. LOL When I finished, I got out of my seat, began pacing and went, "That is so messed up." hahaha

That was awesome and really creative! :D Favoriting!
Hear Harmony chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Perfectly cliffy ending. But I guess it's one of those stories that you don't really want to know what happens next, you leave it all for dirty imagination sake. KIDDING.

Humorous in every possible way, kept me snorting unattractively into my pudding.

LOVED it.

-S
Jade Q. Dean chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Hahaha XD That was truly amazing and really original XD cracked me up, lol. Especially the bathroom scene, god, he had eczema XD so funny
sherbetsi chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
its so witty and then at the end it lives you hanging with just a hint at suggestion.. i really loved it! XD
ElusiveConquest chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
this was really cute.

maybe you could continue it?

cause i really want to know what he thinks of her stalking him

haha.
Liisha2theMoon chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Probably the best one-shot I've ever read. I feel inspired to stalk some poor guy around now, with a composition notebook in hand, refering to myself as 007... This made my day for sure. 8D
CrayonMentality chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hehe.
cheimpo17 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Your story made me laugh. It's the funniest one I've read so far. You are a talented writer. A definite fave.
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This was the awesomest ever! Absolutely loved it!
Le Meg chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This was way too adorable, in the "may these thoughts never leave my head because no one should ever know how truly neurotic I actually am" kind of way. Great friggin' ending. I'm a fan. :]
Tetelestai chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
hahahahaha LOVE IT! I'm very impressed with the stalker-girl's tenacity.. following a boy into the bathroom is something even me, super-stalker-girl-in-real-life, wouldn't do. Genius ending, even though I wish there was a tiny bit more.. enough to see the girl's reaction. Props to Ashton for not freaking out over her following him around all day haha.

Excellent!
lulu chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
self-cultivating!

THAT WAS AWESOME

LOVED IT

you should write a second chapter
Lulu Jones chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I love this! I laughed so much :D Is there any chance you'll continue? Please let me know,

if you can

close enough to speak chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
She wasn't creepy! I'm very impressed. That was tres entertaining. Good form, funny, cliff-hanger type ending! all in all, a great read.
Pepper Ann Square chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
wow. i have never seen this many reviews for just a one-shot. i love this. i hope you are going to make a story out of it. so cute. so sweet. yummy, that ashton! why don't we have some ashton in our lives? :)) great work!
992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »