Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
poppiesinoctober chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Aw. This was surpringly cute.

At first, you see, I didn't much like your writing cause I read Pussy, and just didn't much care for it..

But this was good. ]

Cute.

I guess I will have to read your other story now!
bittersweet priestess chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
OMG. This is seriously one of the best and funniest one-shots I've read! This has got to be a favorite~! The whole thing kept me laughing and the LAST LINE was utter genius! :)

Please write more? :D
thecakethief chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
This one-shot is so wonderful i just wanna have its babies.

The whole masturbating in the bathroom stall really freaked me out, but then I laughed after.

And I was really wondering (hoping, begging, pleading) if you were going to maybe make a sequel to this or turn it into a two-shot?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

if you do, i will forever kiss the dirt you walk on!

PLEASE?

thanks for the great writing!
Lauranthalsala chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
oh snap ;)

yeah baby :)

that was awesomoe :)

i love the way you ended it :)
KL chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
That was genius. Absolutely loved the end. :]
Rikka K chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
So adorable. She's so funny. And the way you write about Ashton makes me totally fall in love with him. XD Wow, thanks for brightening up my day! :D
Danielle Gin chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This was halariously fantastic! I can relate so much to the main character! There's a boy at my school who is such an Ashton Brody! You really did a great job with this one. Nice work!
vampgrrl101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
that's sweet. i could possibly see it going somewhere, if you like.
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
GAH ! I love the ending.

Great one-shot.
anitsirK chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I LOVE IT! Kept me laughing. Kind of freaky though...the girl is. But what Ashton Brody did is SO SWEET! I'm dying! hahaha LOL. I love it!
Just Mystical chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Holy Moley!

This was such a cute oneshot that kept me laughing and completey amused throughout the read! It's written perfectly and you've got superb writing skills!

Congrats on the SKOW award - you really do deserve it! And I honestly cannot wait for more upcoming projects from you! (No pressure or anything :))

So thank you for writing in such a quirky but absolutey entertaining manner! LOVE IT LOVE IT! LURVE IT!
TuneOut chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I loved this story. It's so funny, and witty while being right to the point. I love her spy inner ramblings and the ending, I thought, was a fantastic way to end. I like the fact that you didn't overload us with detail. I don't like it when people are overly sparse but I don't like mountains of detail either.

Great job
Narc chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This was hilarious. The narrator is funny and easy-to-believe. Although her actions are a little extreme, it's not hard to imagine a girl trying to find fault in her crush so she'll have a good reason not to like him anymore.

I thought the ending was perfect and well-timed. It was a great happy ending when I was starting to get the picture that she would discover he was spoken for and give it up. It leaves a lot in the open, but gives that suggestion that she might get her happily ever after after all.

For the review marathon (there's a link to it in my profile).
Brittany chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Absolutely fantastic! I wish you could continue it!
infundibuliform chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oh, my God. That is so messed up. LOL When I finished, I got out of my seat, began pacing and went, "That is so messed up." hahaha

That was awesome and really creative! :D Favoriting!
1,006 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »