Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
saraelle chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I LOVE IT!
Maplewing chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Oh man, that was awesome. I had to hold in my laughter throughout, so the people around me didn't think I was crazy. Or come to read over my shoulder, which I cannot stand. Great story! The last line was the best. :D
THATskinnygirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
that was brilliant. cute without being too in your face with it.
Rynx-too-genki chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
OMG! Frickin' amazin! XD! I L-O-V-E this story! Triple hearts! XD! The ending was soo so good! Its the kinda ending that satisfies but still keeps you wondering about what happened next! XDD! Amazing! A definite FAV!
poppiesinoctober chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Aw. This was surpringly cute.

At first, you see, I didn't much like your writing cause I read Pussy, and just didn't much care for it..

But this was good. ]

Cute.

I guess I will have to read your other story now!
bittersweet priestess chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
OMG. This is seriously one of the best and funniest one-shots I've read! This has got to be a favorite~! The whole thing kept me laughing and the LAST LINE was utter genius! :)

Please write more? :D
thecakethief chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
This one-shot is so wonderful i just wanna have its babies.

The whole masturbating in the bathroom stall really freaked me out, but then I laughed after.

And I was really wondering (hoping, begging, pleading) if you were going to maybe make a sequel to this or turn it into a two-shot?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

if you do, i will forever kiss the dirt you walk on!

PLEASE?

thanks for the great writing!
Lauranthalsala chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
oh snap ;)

yeah baby :)

that was awesomoe :)

i love the way you ended it :)
KL chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
That was genius. Absolutely loved the end. :]
Rikka K chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
So adorable. She's so funny. And the way you write about Ashton makes me totally fall in love with him. XD Wow, thanks for brightening up my day! :D
Danielle Gin chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This was halariously fantastic! I can relate so much to the main character! There's a boy at my school who is such an Ashton Brody! You really did a great job with this one. Nice work!
vampgrrl101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
that's sweet. i could possibly see it going somewhere, if you like.
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
GAH ! I love the ending.

Great one-shot.
anitsirK chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I LOVE IT! Kept me laughing. Kind of freaky though...the girl is. But what Ashton Brody did is SO SWEET! I'm dying! hahaha LOL. I love it!
Just Mystical chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Holy Moley!

This was such a cute oneshot that kept me laughing and completey amused throughout the read! It's written perfectly and you've got superb writing skills!

Congrats on the SKOW award - you really do deserve it! And I honestly cannot wait for more upcoming projects from you! (No pressure or anything :))

So thank you for writing in such a quirky but absolutey entertaining manner! LOVE IT LOVE IT! LURVE IT!
1,010 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »