Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
maipigen chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Okay i just had to check out that one shot with all them reviews and boy is it justified!

lol I laughed out loud several times ( probably scared the neighbors hehe)

LOVED IT I hope to read more from you! Definitely on my favs list!

happy future writing

ditte mai

denmark
J.Black chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
That was amazing! I loved how sweet the story was without getting too corny. Your narrator had me laughing most of the time; I could totally see one of my friends doing this- maybe not to the extent of following the guy into the bathroom, but still the same basic idea. I cannot find anything wrong with this story; I absolutely loved it!
lunacy and literacy chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
awh! adorable. [
romance at short notice chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
OMG. this one-shot is WIN!

i loved it :D her semi-neurotic actions made me laugh through the whole thing,

but the ending is what sealed the deal. brilliant.
effervescent-sentiments chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Ah! I was forewarned that this was fluffy (I'm not a big fan of fluff) and had a happy ending (I don't mind those so much, but, you know, the aforementioned fluff and all), but I didn't mind this at all! There was no "I've loved you since I first saw you two months ago when you were molesting my speedo with your eyes" although that's certainly a possibility - but that's the thing, you've left room for "what if?"s and it was absolutely the right way to go.

I even giggled uncontrollably. And I was supposed to be writing an English essay on a bored-to-tears topic. Do you know I had to tell the teacher that I was having a nervous breakdown and sat in the bathroom for five minutes just so she'd think I wasn't completely insane? Watch yourself and your funny, lady. It's causin' trouble.

Great work! I can't wait to read more. Your writing is excellent so far.

~Effervescent-Sentiments
grand piano chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
i haven't laughed this hard in a while now so this is just what i needed. you've done amazing. keep up the awesomeness :)
BloodRedPoliche chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I absolutely love this!
Sir Pebbles chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh my gosh, this is GREAT! It's hilarious, and well written! I love it! XD
saraelle chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I LOVE IT!
Maplewing chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Oh man, that was awesome. I had to hold in my laughter throughout, so the people around me didn't think I was crazy. Or come to read over my shoulder, which I cannot stand. Great story! The last line was the best. :D
THATskinnygirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
that was brilliant. cute without being too in your face with it.
Rynx-too-genki chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
OMG! Frickin' amazin! XD! I L-O-V-E this story! Triple hearts! XD! The ending was soo so good! Its the kinda ending that satisfies but still keeps you wondering about what happened next! XDD! Amazing! A definite FAV!
poppiesinoctober chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Aw. This was surpringly cute.

At first, you see, I didn't much like your writing cause I read Pussy, and just didn't much care for it..

But this was good. ]

Cute.

I guess I will have to read your other story now!
bittersweet priestess chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
OMG. This is seriously one of the best and funniest one-shots I've read! This has got to be a favorite~! The whole thing kept me laughing and the LAST LINE was utter genius! :)

Please write more? :D
thecakethief chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
This one-shot is so wonderful i just wanna have its babies.

The whole masturbating in the bathroom stall really freaked me out, but then I laughed after.

And I was really wondering (hoping, begging, pleading) if you were going to maybe make a sequel to this or turn it into a two-shot?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

if you do, i will forever kiss the dirt you walk on!

PLEASE?

thanks for the great writing!
1,018 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »