Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
oh my god thats so sweet
ChillBro chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I really wish this wasn't a one shot more like a short story cause its pretty awesome.
RomanticTeen chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This story is amazing and hilarious! I love how you ended it!
mizcherri88 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Loved it! She was funny... kinda creepy. The ending was very sweet tho.
StirFryChick chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Love love loved this story. I literally fell out of my chair laughing :)
poopforbrains chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Sweet baby Jesus, this cracked me up. :)) Please tell me you are pursuing this? If not in this story, another oneshot? You can't leave it at that, woman! :)) This is too good. (;
fuNkysOuL chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Very entertaining. I love her 007 notes, and how a very sweet ending it turned out for her :)
Chakara1winxclub chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
nice...
Ophiuchus chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Really liked the writing style with the spy recorded notes and the ending was a sweet surprise. This has incouraged me to look into more of your work.
Shlovesu chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Omg! this story was funny, sweet n awesome. I wishd it would never end. :)
nicole chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
would you please make a part 2 with the Ashton's POV?
borderless chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Gaah all your writing is hilarious. Whenever I'm reading your stuff I have a smile slash smirk on my face and start laughing uncontrollably at which point my brother thinks and says I'm crazy. *sigh* good times, good times. lol masturbating hehe eczema hehe. Oh. My. God. You're turning me into a pubescent boy...
Tamika chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Any chance you could do this from Ashton's POV too? Just so we could see when he discovered he was being followed and what he thinks of his stalker...LOL! Plus, we can learn where he was really putting that darn eczema cream... KEEP IT COMING!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
god dis was awesum ..just may be u can go wid another chapter saying nd showing deir date nd his pov? neverless its awesum d reveiws nd fav says dat ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
i loved this. it was awesome.
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »