Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
meowmie chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
So cute!
Sarah Spafford chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Another review from me. A woman after my own heart. I love, love love fluff!
Fantasque chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This was hilarious. And to my guilt ridden shame, something I would have done in high school.
bombshellbecky chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
oh my gosh, this was really good! I see why it has 900 plus reviews!
stardustcandy chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
NO it cant be over..omg. this is perfection.
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh I hate when people take up the hall like that! Xl

That ending is good, if not a bit ominous sounding. XP
allancaldera chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I really like it specially the end, it was so unexpected I really thought she would find him in the bathroom masturbating I also thought it was slash at first because I didnt knew if she was a girl or not.I really like your form of writing its so unique its amazing,I also need to say that I thought at the end that Ashton was a creeper like her taking notes but it looks like find her,so to read more of you in the future.
Allan Calderini
Fan of yours.
XD chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This made me laugh sooo hard!
omfg lol
F.A.M.E chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I've been reading romances all day on this site, w/ mii initials, but-but-but- QvQ This.
Has.
To be.
The CUTEST! 3
Ohmigod, I hate sounding like a melodramatic baby teen author (I might be), but the ending was so sweeeeet! *gushes* Reminds me of mii lil spy days in 5th grade...
Sigh.
The memories. 3 D
Keep writing! 0v0

F.A.M.E.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
GYAAAAAAHHHHHHHh!

I DIE IN PUDDLES OF GORE!

I LOVE THE ENDING, MYGAWD!

SO LOVELY..
o1.JAM chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Totally agree! Cute and simple! Love the ending part. Thought it would be a heart breaking one. Morrrre! :D
SammiRichGurl chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
The ending totally killed me. So freaking wonderfulxD
Miss Teardrop chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This story is actually really funny! And it's cute at the same time! It's really great! :)
-an lazy author to actually sign in :P
Mia52 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was quite the sweet story. Even though I never learned her name, I do find that the girl has a quirky and cute personality. Something original, in my opinion. :)
14582 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013