Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Pepper Ann Square chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
wow. i have never seen this many reviews for just a one-shot. i love this. i hope you are going to make a story out of it. so cute. so sweet. yummy, that ashton! why don't we have some ashton in our lives? :)) great work!
dabombticktick chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHA

HA

*sigh*

ROFL

you should write a second chapter

i'd love to see her reaction

:D
Amindaya chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Haha, this was cute.
Trmpetplaya1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow.

That was like...wow. I loved it! Aw, just what I needed. It's so nice to know there's still great stories with hilarious characters and wonderfully awkward situations that end well out there :) You totally made my day.

Keep on with the writing thing; you're good at it ;)
bad.karma44 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Possibly one of the most adorable things I've read in quite a while...

Also surprisingly un-creepy.
writesstuff chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
aww :D that's awesome ]
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This was really cute..good job. I wish I knew what happened, though. :)
kelto chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
the humor is insane in this story

and the ending was genius

i love it[: instant fav
me. yes. me chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I've seen this around in about a million Favorite Stories Lists but haven't really clicked on it before. I'm so glad I finally did. Like, OMFG Hilariouss! XD
Chisalicious chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
SWEET! This story is sweet! :D And unique. :)
Adurna chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
this story is a riot! love the sense of humor, great work!
kte-wonderful chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Oh my gosh! I LOVED IT. Soso hilarious and with such a perfect ending. The whole thing flowed so well, and I love her character-it's so entertaining! :D The whole thing was awesome.
predict.this chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Ohmygod, this is such an awesome story! It's so sweet and funny, seriously. I love it! :D
polina chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
what happens next?
vimaro22 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This was great! I thoroughly enjoyed it. My best friend recommended it to me. She said it reminded her a lot of us. I can see why now. Lol. We're not crazy, don't worry. But this was an excellent story. Very funny. Good job!
1,008 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »