Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Slideshow chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This is one of the best piece I've read in a long time. It was perfect. Perfect.
Edie French chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
hahah this was hella fuunny it made me laugh out lound for like 10 min straight and my mom was looking at me like i was nuts ] haha

SEQUEL!
Charon-dragon chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wow the reviews (all 100 something of them) have it! This is literally one of the best things I have ever read on Ficpress! Your use of language and flow was impecable! And the characters strong (even the background ones)

So good! And of course your great ending! Loved it.

plz rr back. luvles!
forwards for words chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Such a great ending! I love how you seamlessly blurred the lines between creepy and cute. :] An all-around hilarious read.
General Disarray chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
What happens next!
ddz008 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Such a sweet and funny story! Lovely! :)
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
OMG. This is simply hilarious. Oh wow, I'm still laughing my booty off here. The end's just perfect! Ah!

He knows. XD Where has this hilarious oneshot been all my life?

-toffeecakesxox.
clavira chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
aw, that was so sweet! loved it! the idea was great and the way you wrote it was really something new. sequel?
Miss Curiosity chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I have probably read this story about 20 times in a span of 2 months and it STILL makes me giggly with girly-happiness.

I LOVE it!
meduse chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
oh my god!

i wish this happened to me!

okay, no i don't, because it would be way too stalker-ish, but that doesn't stop it from being such an awesome one-shot!

nice job.

DixieAusten
Sixpence Fortune chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Who!

I loved it! :D
Joshikousei chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
i reread this one-shot, and without fail, it again made my day.

so much so that i had to review again, this time signed. :-)
windyday chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh. My. Gosh. My heart suddenly stopped and my entire body went sort of .. whoosh.. you know? It was like ANTICIPATION, HORROR, then relief then the girl hormones kicked in and I went all googly eyed. Amazing piece of work.

I finally got an account and was too lazy to write another original review. Story's still fantastic, though. :).
wistful-ambtions chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
haha such an intresting story this is
hubbabubba chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Wow, that was so cute and hilarious! I have a big smile on my face now, so thank you. Awesome job!
992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »