Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
squiggle-line chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
This is great! Laugh-out-loud funny, strong voice, well-paced plot. The part about the narrator skipping one class and going to all of Ashton's instead is a little confusing: "Thanks to the two morning spares and an early dismissal, it was only necessary to skip one class today. But it also meant that it was necessary to endure all of Ashton’s favorite classes: AP Physics, Organic Chemistry, and Honors Differential Calculus." Is there any way to make this more clear? Maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the "spares" idea.

The ending definitely works. I'm glad Ashton's not creeped out by the narrator's stalking :)

Very nice.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
mission: successful after all.

nice story.
Teldra chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
LOL cute!
chameleonduality chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
That was so damn cute... thanks for bringing a smile to my face! That'll give me a nice warm feeling for the rest of the day...

Peace. .
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
1...2...3 *insert squeal here* Does he have a twin brother?
Lovediamond15 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
i love it! so funny -
OctoberAvenue chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
ahahaha. That was hilarious! I truly enjoyed. I kinda wish there was more, but yet i like the way it ended. great job!
Who-Says-I-Can't-Use-A-Skillet chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Bwaha.

This SCREAMS sequel.

Do it.

I dare you.
Comodin chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This was one of the best things I've ever read on Fictionpress, for serious! I love it, truly-madly-deeply, why-the-hell-didn't-I-think-of-this-first-it's-brilliant LOVE it! The way you write the narrator's personality into almost every sentence is so cool (Be still my heart... Damn it, I said be still! Haha). Especially the notes. They almost sounded like jotting down observations in a science class, and were so specific and serious, and just adorable. Like she knows what she's doing and is trying to be so in-control, yet is still somehow naive, but getting there. Life: it's a learning process ;D

My favorite thing, though, is the ending. Absolutely BRILLIANT, keeping it open-ended like that. I wouldn't have you change that for anything, not even by adding another chapter! DON'T (you know, unless you uber want to ;P). It's perfect as is. I got this impression through the first reading that, yeah, Ashton's perfect in almost every way, but still just kind of a guy, you know? A little clueless, just like her, and as such oblivious and you're a little sad because that seems like that’s all there’s ever going to be-but that he was totally aware the entire time and set up everything like that was just GUH. Thank you!

*HEARTS*
Strangely Natural chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This was laugh-out-loud funny constantly. Loved it, it kept you right at the edge of your seat thinking there'd be something ANYTHING wrong with him, the bathroom scene especially brought on tears of mirth thinking she had almost busted him. Can you please write a sequel? It's a fantastic point to end the story, but I have to admit I really want to find out what happens when 007 finally meets the target.
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
this is in my faves!
alternatearcadia chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
This was laugh-out-loud funny! Incredibly so. And gosh, it was so exciting too! Love it. Sequel? It's a fantastic point to end the story, but I have to admit I am DYING to find out what happens when 007 finally meets the target.
brittle hearts chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Simply amazing.
Lilchany chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Short,sweet, simple,cute. Please write a sequel! :)
unmotivated.sap chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Not sure if I'd reviewed this story yet or not.. but I read it a while back.. and loved everything about. Soo 'aww-worthy'. XD
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »