Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
CrayonMentality chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
cheimpo17 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Your story made me laugh. It's the funniest one I've read so far. You are a talented writer. A definite fave.
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This was the awesomest ever! Absolutely loved it!
Le Meg chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This was way too adorable, in the "may these thoughts never leave my head because no one should ever know how truly neurotic I actually am" kind of way. Great friggin' ending. I'm a fan. :]
Tetelestai chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
hahahahaha LOVE IT! I'm very impressed with the stalker-girl's tenacity.. following a boy into the bathroom is something even me, super-stalker-girl-in-real-life, wouldn't do. Genius ending, even though I wish there was a tiny bit more.. enough to see the girl's reaction. Props to Ashton for not freaking out over her following him around all day haha.

lulu chapter 1 . 1/7/2009

you should write a second chapter
Lulu Jones chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I love this! I laughed so much :D Is there any chance you'll continue? Please let me know,

if you can

close enough to speak chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
She wasn't creepy! I'm very impressed. That was tres entertaining. Good form, funny, cliff-hanger type ending! all in all, a great read.
Pepper Ann Square chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
wow. i have never seen this many reviews for just a one-shot. i love this. i hope you are going to make a story out of it. so cute. so sweet. yummy, that ashton! why don't we have some ashton in our lives? :)) great work!
dabombticktick chapter 1 . 1/3/2009

you should write a second chapter

i'd love to see her reaction

Amindaya chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Haha, this was cute.
Trmpetplaya1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009

That was I loved it! Aw, just what I needed. It's so nice to know there's still great stories with hilarious characters and wonderfully awkward situations that end well out there :) You totally made my day.

Keep on with the writing thing; you're good at it ;)
bad.karma44 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Possibly one of the most adorable things I've read in quite a while...

Also surprisingly un-creepy.
writesstuff chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
aww :D that's awesome ]
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This was really cute..good job. I wish I knew what happened, though. :)
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »