Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
belle1220 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This was really quite adorable.
cheese it is not chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
(morphs into Robin) HOLY MACARONI. You have to write a sequel so I will love you forever! This was brilliant, come on, please?
queen-of-armbands chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
i love it! please make a sequal!
chocolategoodness chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Hahaha! This is fu-nny! :p
THE Mad Scientist chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
im so glad to hear it was just excema! hehe :P really good story!
righthere431 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
lol oh! cute story
Dango-Chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Ha, this was so lulzy. I actually laughed out loud a few times. There weren't any grammatical errors, which is a plus. Although, I wasn't actually looking. I enjoyed it too much. It moved at a nice pace, and the flow was impeccable. A little awkward humor for those of less-corrupted minds, but it's just what I needed. xD

Romance isn't my thing, but a friend recommended this, and I thought, "why the hell not?". I'm glad I did, though. It's a redeeming point for fictionpress.

Anyways, I enjoyed this a lot, and I'm wondering if there'll be a second chapter. Prolly not, but hey - the inevitable confrontation would be so hilarious... X3

Dango
Look at Her chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I really hope you write a follow up for the story :D It was awesome!
LoveMySoul chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This has to be one the best one shots I have read on this site. But seriously, you HAVE to write a follow-up. PLEASE. I'm dying to know what could happen.

LoveMySoul
splotchy chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Holy... You HAVE to do a follow-up on this one. Seriously.
anahref chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
awesome!

simply awesome..
twinklee chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
OMG i love this story! please continue it! haha it's so sweet and funny. especially the ending! Well, keep writing!
cloudyday chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh. My. Gosh. My heart suddenly stopped and my entire body went sort of .. whoosh.. you know? It was like ANTICIPATION, HORROR, then relief then the girl hormones kicked in and I went all googly eyed. Amazing piece of work.
alyssness chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
What happened when she turned around? Come on, PLEASE tell me?

You should write it as a new chapter!

:}
WalkingWithAGhost chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
That has got to be the funniest story I have ever read on this site - and the only one that actually got me to laugh out loud.

That was awesome.