Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
xx chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
haha, omg, brilliant.
Stahlut chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
haha that was absolutley hilarious I loved it. How on earth did you come up with that, it was just really good.
cerulean sea chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I loved it.

Absolutely loved it. Perfect ending to it too.

LOL. I'm reading this at midnight so I had to silently laugh. It was hard. D:

Great one-shot!
andee lee chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Oh my God I'm dying!

That was so damn hilarious! My favorite line: "Target caught self-cultivating in school bathroom stall."

OMG I laughed for ten minutes, lol.

That was so much fun to read!

-Andee :-)
gwen chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
ahahahhaah! seriously this story needs to be continued. sequel please! ;))
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
WHE! Great story!

xx
Lils03 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Ahh!

Pure brilliance!

Ah! I love it!

I am also ashamed to admit that there is a particular guy I see every tuesday that I have been accused of stalking... which is why i LOVE this story! And I mean this in a completely non-creepy way (to the highest degree). Ahh! I just love this story! I laughed so hard I cried / am crying!
cutepanda chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Hahaha! I laughed throughout the story! Loved the last part "TURN AROUND"! Absolutely hilarious! I reckon you have done a GREAT and FANTASTIC job, you deserve a pat on the back!

No wonder you have so many reviews. One of the best One-shots ever read.
squiggle-line chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
This is great! Laugh-out-loud funny, strong voice, well-paced plot. The part about the narrator skipping one class and going to all of Ashton's instead is a little confusing: "Thanks to the two morning spares and an early dismissal, it was only necessary to skip one class today. But it also meant that it was necessary to endure all of Ashton’s favorite classes: AP Physics, Organic Chemistry, and Honors Differential Calculus." Is there any way to make this more clear? Maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the "spares" idea.

The ending definitely works. I'm glad Ashton's not creeped out by the narrator's stalking :)

Very nice.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
mission: successful after all.

nice story.
Teldra chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
LOL cute!
chameleonduality chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
That was so damn cute... thanks for bringing a smile to my face! That'll give me a nice warm feeling for the rest of the day...

Peace. .
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
1...2...3 *insert squeal here* Does he have a twin brother?
Lovediamond15 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
i love it! so funny -
OctoberAvenue chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
ahahaha. That was hilarious! I truly enjoyed. I kinda wish there was more, but yet i like the way it ended. great job!
991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »