Reviews for The Day I Stalked Him
Zeroko chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
haha :) I liked this.
Reeled me in with the brief summery, wasn't disappointed.
good job :)
Zeroko
NavyBlueHoney chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was by far the most hilarious, quirky one-shot ever.
This will have me randomly laughing for eons to come!
Cheers!
Nami98 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
WOW! awesome!
lowshie chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh my god. I LOVE this. This was so amazing (: fantastic job!
ThatChickMelanie chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
so did he know the whole time or did he only figure it out at the resturaunt? cuz if he knew during the bathroom scene... can someone say akward? you should like do an epilogue or something! i wanna know what happened when she turned around! SUCH a cliff hanger. but it was a good read non the less
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
aaaaaaw sweet and cute LOVED IT
Anna Lei chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hi there, i have always been a big fan of your stories and it saddens me that someone has plagiarised your story over on . Also, some other fictionpress authors have been getting their stories plagiarised by this same person.
waterbluewings chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
awwww...that was cute, the note was :) I want a boy to do that to me (probably minus myslef spying in him, who knows how many times i'll mess up if I do so XD)
Dill Wilson chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Gusty subject (with a twist) to write about - and in a funny way. Congratulations and well done.
Kyrie chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love your story! You're a great writer! You managed to take my attention, something that normally doesn't happen, to be honest. Thank you for writing an adorable and entertaining such as this! Continue writing stories ! Kudos! :3
iluminata chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
oh hot damn this story is dbafa 3
CrimsonsNight chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
thata sooo cute! you should make this in to a novel length story! i loved it at least make a sequel where they talk! please!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
That. Was brilliant. :)
Gretel Snaps chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Holy matter-rolly this is sweet. ;) I like how it's a cliff hanger.
Failing Mentality chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was so funny! It was also super cute at the end. :)

Thank you for this sweet and humorous short story!
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »