Reviews for Turbulence
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Love this story! Reminds me of my dislike for plane rides, since I get motion sickness :P
furfaidz chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
awe, that's so cute! i LOVE the ending! i found myself laughing 3 or 4 times reading the whole story (because i have to take flight soon too lol) and this story is AMAZING! don't EVER delete it, EVER! i'm going to read your other stories now :)
Stuck in Silver chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Adorable]

I'm the exact same way on planes, which is kind of pathetic considering how often I fly... too bad I never get seated next to a ridiculously cute guy [
righthere431 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Ahaha she's so clumsy but I love her!
renegade01 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
i like the fact that there wasn't much dialogue in this, makes a nice change. god, i hate aeroplanes. ;)
blurrylights chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was just absolutely adorable...I loved it! I can so connect, being mad clumsy and flying on planes ALL the time. :)
PicturePurrfect chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I had the giggles while reading this story. It was so cute. I really enjoyed it.
Emmy131 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aw, the cute tactic definitely worked. I wish there was a bit more dialogue, but it's a cute story regardless. I like that the ending didn't drag on like some oneshot endings do. Great job!
Tea chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Aw...like it! The boy was really sweet :)
Venus Smurf1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Very cute! I was giggling through this entire thing. Well done!
MissMarie9 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That's amazing. I love it.

Everything that can go wrong on a plane between two passengers went wrong (we've all had those experiences; I sure have), only for it to go right in the beginning.
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Ah. I love plane flights. I even kind of like the turbulence, as it's kind of like a rollercoaster - I wouldn't like it if I was going to die, of course. But still. I really do like plane flights.

And I do like your story, too. Very cute. I wish I had a boy to talk to on my plane flights. One time I had this baby behind me, and it kept kicking my seat and crying. It was so annoying.
starlit x sky chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wow. This story was amazing!

I loved how she kept repeating the whole "My mum will be sorry about making me go off on my own".

Absolutely loved it.
mia5081 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Ah, I loved it! So cute )

Good job!

~Mia
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Definitely cheesy, but very cute and highly entertaining. I find it interesting that he barely talks (while she blabbers away, haha). I'm very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »