Reviews for Turbulence
x3life chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
aw how cute )
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Haha, aw! That was adorable :)

Loved it! Awesome story!

I wish I had sat near some cute guy on my plane trip, but no such luck. But my mom was with me though which, come to think of it, was probably better, so I didnt freak and do what she did :P

Like I said, great story!

-Aria
found.eventually chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Ha ha. XP

I liked the drawing bit. The whole story flowed really well, and it made me smile. Well done, love.
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
hahah what a cute story! i'm afraid of riding on airplanes too, but i love travleling and visiting different countries so that's a bit of a problem lol, but this is just too cute! i loved it!
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
That's so cute, I love it! For some unknown reason this is one of those rare one-shots that make me go all warm and fuzzy inside. So thank you, thank you, thank you! Cute boys and planes are definitely the best combination ever.
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Funny, and cute, and fluffy and sweet. I love the ending... and am actually a little sympathetic, as a fellow nervous flyer. Only the last time I fell asleep on someone, he was fifty and smelled.
Nina Kindred chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I love the way you keep me giggling. I love your stuff.
greenmcs chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
OMG he has HAZEL eyes! you have NO idea what that means to me. i thank you. as an attempt to explain, i will say that besides 'green' who inhabits my screenname, hazel is like, god. this whole story sounds so like something that would happen to me. lol. except i haven't been on a plane since i was a baby. and i liked the ending! it was cute and a good way to end. when you said you'd be updating, did you mean that there's more coming for that story? or others? cause i figured that was it. but if there's more, i will be very pleased!

-greenmcs

kyra chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
i loved this!

funny and cute, awesome.
self-destructing in 30 seconds chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
i love it! it's absolutely darling.
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
aww...pretty sweet...good job!
AbbeyEileen chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
It's cute. Funny. I wish I was sitting next to HIM on an airplane... I usually get stuck next to a, big fat smelly pervy guys, or b, big fat smelly grandmother-types. Urgh.

Good story, though. It's cute and funny and interesting.
LiME-GREEN-CAPES chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
lol i love it :] i hate planes so much... to bad there isn't a nice stupid boy to sit next to me :P great story!
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Omg, this is so cool! I ride the plane a lot, how come I never sit next to cute boys!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »