Reviews for Half Past Midnight
TheChaoticOne15 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Oh yeah i believe! lol. i can't wait to read more of this! post more asap please! you should check out my story Forbidden if you get a chance (:
TheChaoticOne15 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
i like it (: very nice job
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Nick Lonewolf chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
I love this story. I like the attitude of Evelyn, and the gentleness of Gideon. Great story so far.
Caitie Reznor chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Oh! I'm excited to see where this goes! Love you lots :)
AKlimesh chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
I love it, this chapter was pretty funny!
AKlimesh chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I like it. It has great potential
A Freak Like Me chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
Dude, you took like a long time to update. I'd kick your butt...if it wasn't for this chapter that was cool..I knew Gideon liked her.

Anyways, you better update soon...please?
ZombieJV chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
HEY! I haven't ever been thanked. :( I'm jealous.

Anyway, it's coming along. Doesn't seem like there's an actual motive for the plotline. Things are just...happening. Maybe make them happen for a reason?

Oh and while you're at it, add a huge dramatic battle scene of death, destruction, and terror. I like those. ;)

I find myself being irresistably drawn to vampire-human relationship cliche stories now. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
ZombieJV chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Um...couple spelling errors here and there, but hey, everybody makes them.

Still freaking awesome and hilarious, despite the overused vampire-human cliche.
Sacred chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
You do have a knack for writing and you really should keep it up.
LaFemmeNakita chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
This is a really good story so far. It's serious...with nice comic relief. There is a bit of grammar that needs touching up, but honestly, who doesn't need to do that! One thing is that your sentences are alittle choppy at times. I would suggest reading your story outloud to help with this? Great job, I loved it! I will definently be looking forward to the next update.
KayleeBlack chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Cliffhanger! Darn you!

By the way, I like it a lot. Keep updating, please!
ZombieJV chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Lol...my stalker is a vampire! AH! Makes me laugh, so write more asap and update.
A Freak Like Me chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Ok, I'm definitely hooked and I wanna see what happens next. So, you better keep your promise and update soon...pretty please?

Btw that Gideon dude sounds hot...just a mere observation.